Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IwalkTheLine

**train videos**

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by don'temptme

yo..theres a couple on this site.. freightoftheday.com ON THE HUNT1...and BENCHIN havent had a chance to view either...

Seriously is there a freight vid, just wouldn`t see the point, there`s just not that intensity you get watching it..Not quite the same seeing a freight pull into a station as opposed to a passenger..Each to there boring own I guess..If i missed the point then i apologise

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by SE4_2002

Seriously is there a freight vid, just wouldn`t see the point

Imagine if Dirty Hands or the Men in Black videos were about fr8s? Some daytime action where there run thru a field then spend 4 hours doing some wildstyle, making sure they don't go over the numbers. Doesn't quite capture the imagination the same way does it?

Guest TrustEvil

i believe that Sneak Attack #2 is nearing completion....and should be well worth a good viewing or two.

Guest SE4_2002

I`d nod off after the first 5 secs..

The Butt man one has a whore getting boned in a car that has an ureadalbe floater on it so it doesnt count.

I think the c.ock s.moker's x.press has better pieces

HELLBENT vol.2 is still in the making......theyre being real lazy about it, so if anybody is interested in it you should go to bentrail.com and email them people and bug the hell out of em....

honky ho

Originally posted by honkyartist

any video with the stupidity they put on hell bent and sneak attack are not worth a penny,

your thoughts aint worth a penny...:cool:

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Imagine if Dirty Hands or the Men in Black videos were about fr8s? Some daytime action where there run thru a field then spend 4 hours doing some wildstyle, making sure they don't go over the numbers. Doesn't quite capture the imagination the same way does it?

you brits just dont stop do you?

if its what you love its what you love. deal with it, homeboy.

Originally posted by honkyartist

any video with the stupidity they put on hell bent and sneak attack are not worth a penny,

dont worry i heard sneak attack 2 wont have them corny ass tough guy wannabe's rapping in it this time,

Guest DMX
Originally posted by SE4_2002

Seriously is there a freight vid, just wouldn`t see the point, there`s just not that intensity you get watching it..Not quite the same seeing a freight pull into a station as opposed to a passenger..Each to there boring own I guess..If i missed the point then i apologise

dude, get over it. this argument has been gone over a thousand times already and it's getting really boring. yes, freights are in some cases very easy to do. does anybody care? no.

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by DMX

dude, get over it. this argument has been gone over a thousand times already and it's getting really boring. yes, freights are in some cases very easy to do. does anybody care? no.

I`m not starting nothing mate, just don`t see the point of a freight vid..thats all..

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by fr8lover

you brits just dont stop do you?

Mainly because some Yanks got us going in the first place.

Yo b0b, i've got this dope ass frieght spot if you're up for it; but its quite rugged we will have to clamber over a 3ft wooden sty and you gotta watch out for the sheep cos they are rough round them ways plus theres enough shit in the fields so get your wellington boots out, ive just perchased some new dark green ones off ebay they got a dope ass msk design on them. I hooked up some hats for us with lights on top, like the miners used to wear back in the day, incase we spend all day and go into the early dark doing our 1000 connections and spikes. you man enough for dis shit sonn?

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

Yo b0b, i've got this dope ass frieght spot if you're up for it; but its quite rugged we will have to clamber over a 3ft wooden sty and you gotta watch out for the sheep cos they are rough round them ways plus theres enough shit in the fields so get your wellington boots out, ive just perchased some new dark green ones off ebay they got a dope ass msk design on them. I hooked up some hats for us with lights on top, like the miners used to wear back in the day, incase we spend all day and go into the early dark doing our 1000 connections and spikes. you man enough for dis shit sonn?

can I come can I come!! ;)

yeah ok, but you have to pass the initiation test first by bringing a picknic hamper full of egg and cress sadwiches, beef and mustard brannigans and a few 40's of ribena tooth kind. word up son, shits gonna be ill.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

Dood, I can't believe nizzies do shizit that hardcore. Completely off the hook, dood. Just make sure we don't go over the numbers dude as they might buff it within a year. Se4 can come, but he will have to shake my cans for me first.

Originally posted by DMX

yes, freights are in some cases very easy to do.

uh.........

CAPS...... I paint coalcars. It gets no worse.

fr8 vids.

yo!just caught an e-mail from soe and sneak attack#2 wont be ready until march or april.check out sneak attack.vol.1...e-mail fr8hound@hotmail.com.check out night-breed and dooleys generic video.gtv-the fr8 issue.

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

Dood, I can't believe nizzies do shizit that hardcore. Completely off the hook, dood. Just make sure we don't go over the numbers dude as they might buff it within a year. Se4 can come, but he will have to shake my cans for me first.

Muhahahahahah..Errrr..I`m not coming then so there, you can forget your egg cress sarnies too..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now