**train videos**

IwalkTheLine

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

That's enough from you Euro fags...you say "to each his own" and then keep clowning what you don't get. You're twenty years behind the fucking curve, still jocking the 80's in NYC, and in twenty years you'll be jocking freights after we're on something else. Just shut the fuck up and follow the leader.

Nah we`ll never be rocking freights, mate..Our subway system is the oldest the 1st and up there as the cleanest, fuck all runs..So you would of thought we be hitting freghts now as an alternative but thats not the fucking case.."Follow the leader" my arse, no one looks up to New York any longer shit`s changed boy deal with it..Now you shut the fuck up , go paint a subway car..Biatch..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by se_FOUR

..So you would of thought we be hitting freghts now as an alternative but thats not the fucking case.."Follow the leader" my arse, no one looks up to New York any longer

K you are officially the gayest euro fag I have met. You think that freights are weak? You ever painted over 4 inch ribs? You will folow us cause your lines will eventually get hype and realize that NY's cleans are what they are gonna have to do. Then you will have to hit freights. NO CHOICE. Not to mention my shit rides and travels 2500 miles round trip per week ALL OVER THE U.S. Your shit? Just curious.

Guest krowteN

FUCK PUSSY ASS FREIGHTS

i think ill move to europe.

i mean pass trains are where it's at right. i'll be reppin the whole nyc thing to the fullest. i start to make graffiti that is all synthetic and recycled 1000 times over but but i'll be paintin' transit, so thats what counts. i'll have the luxary of writers who make paint in whatever color you want, and get first dibs on all these neat little caps that make piecing easy enough for a retard to execute, but yo i'll be a hard core train painter. i mean the cops dont carry guns or nothin but, but they use may harsh language when the yell at us for painting the pass trains, and that may hurt my feelings. i wont do thro ups or have a decent handstyle, but i'll rock some bright colors on them trains, and when they pull in the station it'll look just like style wars. man those american toys painting freight trains. you gotta be kidding-that dont look like anything i ever seen in subway art, style wars or any of those break dancing videos. them trains dont have windows, the public cant see it. the shit is a picknic at every freight spot on the continent. transit is the illest mate....and after that ill move to australia and hook with IVO the KILLERZ cause see when when he uses a Z in place of an S at the end of his screen name it automatically makes him a rude boy, and he paints transit too. WOW. any of you american freight headZ wanna join me for som real hardcore shit just hollar boooooyeeeee!

Guest fr8lover

yo krowteN, ill pack the montana catalog you bring those funny skully face masks they wear.

once we get there we can totally jock american pop culture (even if it is 15 years old) and say "nigga" a lot. then when confronted with american ideals we'll crack on it.

total hypocrites, mate!

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by fr8lover

yo krowteN, ill pack the montana catalog you bring those funny skully face masks they wear.

once we get there we can totally jock american pop culture (even if it is 15 years old) and say "nigga" a lot. then when confronted with american ideals we'll crack on it.

total hypocrites, mate!

dont forget the hamper so we can eat some dirty socks and soiled drawers while we wait for the paint to dry. we'll have a well fun time my old chap.

oh yeah and the camera too so we can show the world (of 12oz prophet)

how real niggaZ rock steel mate.

cheerio!

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

That's enough from you Euro fags...you say "to each his own" and then keep clowning what you don't get. You're twenty years behind the fucking curve, still jocking the 80's in NYC, and in twenty years you'll be jocking freights after we're on something else. Just shut the fuck up and follow the leader.

HAHAHA

Originally posted by CAPS

K you are officially the gayest euro fag I have met. You think that freights are weak? You ever painted over 4 inch ribs? You will folow us cause your lines will eventually get hype and realize that NY's cleans are what they are gonna have to do. Then you will have to hit freights. NO CHOICE. Not to mention my shit rides and travels 2500 miles round trip per week ALL OVER THE U.S. Your shit? Just curious.

For the last fucking time, we wont hit freights!!!! Freights don`t run here like over in the states, I never see any freights!!!!!Whats the point of hitting a freight if it doesn`t fucking run!!!!For fuck sake you thick cunt!!

I `d much rather hit a subway and get a flick..

I swear you didn`t read what I put the 1st time, your defo the stupidest Yankee fag i`ve had the shit unpleasuable task to talk to, now fuck off!!

Guest imported_b0b

Re: FUCK PUSSY ASS FREIGHTS

Originally posted by krowteN

i think ill move to europe.

i mean pass trains are where it's at right. i'll be reppin the whole nyc thing to the fullest. i start to make graffiti that is all synthetic and recycled 1000 times over but but i'll be paintin' transit, so thats what counts. i'll have the luxary of writers who make paint in whatever color you want, and get first dibs on all these neat little caps that make piecing easy enough for a retard to execute,

Hope you enjoy your delusional world, pity reality isn't like that.

Be careful not to go over the numbers, remember.

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by se_FOUR

For the last fucking time, we wont hit freights!!!! Freights don`t run here like over in the states, I never see any freights!!!!!Whats the point of hitting a freight if it doesn`t fucking run!!!!For fuck sake you thick cunt!!

I `d much rather hit a subway and get a flick..

I swear you didn`t read what I put the 1st time, your defo the stupidest Yankee fag i`ve had the shit unpleasuable task to talk to, now fuck off!!

"God it is so easy to get you lot all het up; just cuss some subway and you are there!"

Guest cheesecurd

bollocks

For the last fucking time, we wont hit freights!!!!

for the last fucking time, quit baiting motherfuckers in the fr8 threads with this bullshit arguement. no one gives a fuck cause you're on some other shit. paint your trains and be happy. and you should get together afterwards with the rest of your crew and play soggy crumpet, or whatever it is that you sissys do. I hear the british are all ugly cause of inbreeding, hence the deformed lettering.

pick up sneak attack now.

Guest TrustEvil

...the british are ugly as fuck...but they have this cool fluoride-free toothpaste that they use which leaves their teeth a nice bright yellow...sweet.

i really feel sorry for them because they have to contend with those wankers Oasis...who think by regurgitating old Beatle songs, that they are the best rock n' roll band ever...what fuckin' bollocks....only the british would make such a pathetic claim.

go suck yer mom's flang.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by TrustEvil

...the british are ugly

Flinging national stereotypes around isn't a good idea, especially if you are a Yank.

Cheeseburger anyone?

Guest TrustEvil

who the fuck said I was a Yank, ya stupid wanker. Shut your pie hole before I stuff it full of deep fried chocolate bars.

• 4 weeks later...

nG, gotta agree with you about "Rush Hour"....one or two good bits on there but not one of Europe's best offerings...not when you consider the moas series of vids, Hard Knocks 4 and the new Consequences 3...all of which have got enough to keep you glued to the screen (moas 3 and consequences 3 also have some uk footage).

For an "all rounder" you might wanna see "Not Guilty" which has stuff from NYC and Canada as well as South America, Europe and the Far East. It might lack some of the "punch" of some of the latest European offerings but they've gone to a lot of trouble to make it original.

Guest cheesecurd
Originally posted by IwalkTheLine

back to the topic of the thread....

I recently saw BENCHIN' and I was pretty impressed.

all rolling footage, no bullshit breakdancing, rapping or anything else that doesnt belong in a freight video. I suggest if you havent seen this video, buy it soon, its worth it.

hell fucking yeah. stonertastic!

Archived