DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saw vektor the other night.

they put on an incredible show, and you should make sure to catch them and support the tour when they come through your area.

sadly, there was literally about 15 people total in the entire venue.

someone fucked up promoting this shit, vektor deserves a way bigger crowd than that

so go support them when they come through because they completely shredded

Q, I don't usually listen to that kind of "depressing metal" or what ever other name people can come up with, but that band is really good, though I'm not too into the vocals. A friend I work with just got a fourtrack and has been trying to put some stuff together like that. sik bra s0 sik

I really like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4ih3JVrRPE&feature=related

System, I'm a creature of habit ha

I just DL'd uTorrent again, I haven't been up on the latest internetz talk so does anyone have any good sites for torrents?

what.cd

gotta be invited though.

i have invites... but u gotta be uber torrent pro nerd to have one,

not just giving them to anyone. contributing there actually takes concentrated effort.

Q, I don't usually listen to that kind of "depressing metal" or what ever other name people can come up with, but that band is really good, though I'm not too into the vocals.

yea i am not *always* into depressive either,

but as with every genre there are always a good amount of amazing bands that standout

Mutilation is another pretty awesome depressive bm band

(at least i consider them that, correct me if you disagree anyone)

but they dont have much in common with agalloch...

they're definitely depressive-ing though imo

Agalloch is the shit ... a definite change of pace for me but pretty awesome none the less. I DL'd the mantle and ashes against the grain. I didnt like their vocals at first either, but its cool now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlT-CvpLtHI&feature=PlayList&p=2BEE31A5B2606D04&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=12 - abigail williams -sanctuary ... saw these guys live samus their drummer is fucking super intense. really awesome american black metal band

Archived