DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abigail Williams have sucked balls from their first album and you're most likely a fag for thinking they're awesome, because they fuckin suck.

Keyboards don't belong in metal, and black metal on the whole is pretty fucking retarded and shitty. There is like, 5 bm bands that don't suck and actually write decent music.

Abigail Williams have sucked balls from their first album and you're most likely a fag for thinking they're awesome, because they fuckin suck.

Keyboards don't belong in metal, and black metal on the whole is pretty fucking retarded and shitty. There is like, 5 bm bands that don't suck and actually write decent music.

Great point.:rolleyes: Your absolutely right keyboards should never be in metal, only guitars drums only blast beats nothing else... ever and vocals the same deep vocals over and over again. Progression and experimentation is for pussies. You should be able to listen to metal from 93 and hear no difference from an album coming out 5 years from now. I like how you used "fucking retarded and shitty" really put me in my place dude.

There's nothing progressive and experimental about making the shittiest production quality music you can muster. Symphonic black metal is fuckin lame, and its made by no talent hacks 99.9% of the time. I used those words because that's what 99.9% of that music is, retarded and shitty. If you want to listen to something progressive and experimental you might as well listen to something good, like Mephistopheles or Phlebotomized or Wormed or Portal or Deathspell Omega or something that doesn't suck. You going to try and tell me that abigail williams is progressive and experimental? I don't fuckin think so.

There's nothing progressive and experimental about making the shittiest production quality music you can muster. Symphonic black metal is fuckin lame, and its made by no talent hacks 99.9% of the time. I used those words because that's what 99.9% of that music is, retarded and shitty. If you want to listen to something progressive and experimental you might as well listen to something good, like Mephistopheles or Phlebotomized or Wormed or Portal or Deathspell Omega or something that doesn't suck. You going to try and tell me that abigail williams is progressive and experimental? I don't fuckin think so.

Well the record label (candlelight) abigail williams is on is a fairly good label to say its got shitty production value is a pretty bold statement. I never said they are progressive metal nor did i say experimental. I said that since the stuff you posted (wasnt bad at all IMO) all sounded the same. I will look those bands up you listed. so what if you dont like that sub-genre of metal...dont act like some faggot 17 year old who just got into metal and his music is the only music....dont be some faggot music elitist unless you bring something better to the table.

If you think that Gorod sounds anything like Severe Torture or Inherit Disease you need to get your ears checked.

Everything I post in this thread is quality. True, most of it is brutal and techy, but I don't think it all sounds the same, and if you do that's not my problem.

If I remember right you were posting up shitty deathcore and metalcore a few pages back, and you posted an abigail williams link on this page. So you'll have to forgive me if I think your taste in music sucks.

Find this deathcore and metalcore of which you speak of... Last few bands i remember posting was buried inside (its not brutal and techy so you wont dig it, but it sure isnt deathcore or metalcore) I posted some cynic (im sure that goes without saying they are not either of the above). You might be reffering to that post Q666 made about how the next video in the youtube listing on the right was something like "top 10 metalcore videos " or something that was on the buried inside videos page.

Oh i found another crappy metal band with pianos in the beginning ewwwww so stupid..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1FivvPQIUY cryptopsy phobophile

perhaps .... I truthfully didnt even know buried inside didnt have any other albums other than spoils of failure and i still will stand by my statement (with edit ) and say thats not a metalcore album. either way metalcore or not.... my dick is still the biggest in this whole thread so i still am the winner:D

lol, are you mad or something dude?

i thought it was a good album. (abigail williams)

im usually just as big of a hater as you though.

its all good.

i agree with a lot of what you (and the rest of the 'elite' bm types) say

but i frequently find exceptions to these 'elite sets of rules of how music supposedly SHOULD sound'

and i still happen to enjoy those different variations of music.

metalcore will still be eternally gay though

I know you just didn't compare Phobophile's piano intro to that bullshit casio playing ultra gay black metal. Jon Levasseur would not be impressed.

This thread caught me on the tail end of a night shift so I might have been in extra hater mode, but I still stand by what I said.

Been stuck on Metallica, as of lately...

The Great Southern Trendkill [Pantera] is a work of art, IMO. Dimebag Darrel's solo in Floods is epic.

Slipknot, and BFMV will do it for me, as well.

I'm actually looking at branching out from these four.. anyone got any recommendations?

Archived