DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

I'll be able to tell you in like 2 weeks. lol and you guys act like I said I like decapitated... fuck that I'm a straight deathcore fan. I listen to pretty much all genres of metal but my favorites are Nu metal or christian metal. metalasfock is the coolest

ughhh what dude?

i kiddd i kiddd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what? six feet under suck.

jerysey viking you straight posted like 6 deathcore bands you were hyped to see and didn't even mention decap. go brush your hair out of your eyes and redo your mascara faggot.

I haven't been coming back in here lately much either, been working a lot and I haven't downloaded any new metal in a little while, but I'll still put a link or two up.

1187402139_44068111.jpg

if you don't have this one you should

http://www.mediafire.com/?npwi5dnplrm

what? six feet under suck.

jerysey viking you straight posted like 6 deathcore bands you were hyped to see and didn't even mention decap. go brush your hair out of your eyes and redo your mascara faggot.

I haven't been coming back in here lately much either, been working a lot and I haven't downloaded any new metal in a little while, but I'll still put a link or two up.

1187402139_44068111.jpg

if you don't have this one you should

http://www.mediafire.com/?npwi5dnplrm

This was on one of their old albums

Hate if you will I thought it was awesome

any of you dudes what.cd members? apparently decrepit birth's new one polarity just leaked and hasn't hit the blogs yet. hook a dude upppp.

pm me.

the album is there, but its a V2 and the guy who uploaded it apparently did it wrong

and a bunch of people are trying to help him get it right lol... nooobs... anyways

edit- nvm they fixed it.

anyways i have 3 invites available

but you should know that its VERY difficult to keep good ratio on What

unless you are actually ripping and uploading stuff. the rules are really strict as well.

ive actually had to seek out and purchase albums that werent on there yet, in order to get upload credit.

Q666 I won't waste one of your invites because I know my ratio will get fucked up, I don't do to good with the torrents because I'm on a wireless router and regardless of what I do my shit just doesn't want to be friendly with other IP's or whatever

IFFFFFF you do feel particularly generous upload with a completely unrelated or nonsense name to mediafire or something ?

^

Winds of Creation is hands down one of, if not, my favourite DM album

Definately.

I remember seeing Decapitated 3-4 years ago, dudes fucking killed it. Had a cigarette with Vitek after the show as well (him and Vogg were just hanging out after the show), my man was talking about how he loves NY and would definately come back to play the following year, but then a couple of months later I found out that he passed away due to the accident that happened in Russia.

Shit sucks, RIP. Easily one of the most talented DM musicians out there.

yea known about that through jazz and classical, but alot of polyrhythm music gives off a (mountain dew numetal hemp necklace i like tribal things but would bail out on a friend in a split second when things get hard check out my youtube video of guitar masturbation and click on the geocities link to my homepage eyeliner smell) i cant get down with..

didnt know it was becoming such a huge thing in the recent years though.

and with that imma go back to lurking this thread

carry on

p.s

i dont give a fuck.. anthelion is my top band of this month

totally unrelated, but i seen iron maiden this saturday and it was a bigger disappointment than the last time. I think i officially gave up on them when bruce dickinson told the crowd "if you want to hear old iron maiden songs, go see an iron maiden cover band"

yeah, he really did say that....

definitely looking forward to seeing the new decapitated lineup though

Archived