DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Misery Index kicks ass, but that video was kinda gay. rather just listen to the song.

krushtheenemy.jpg

Warbeast - Krush the Enemy (2010)

kinda pantera-ish thrash, its decent.

*antipanteraflameshield*

reaaaaaally? Primus is great. you're weird.

from what i've gathered, a lot of people hate on Pantera because of the type of fans they had.

typical tribal tattoo metalbro types... which is understandable and easy to hate on

but i grew up listening to that shit, and even though i dont listen to them as often anymore,

as i have since discovered much better metal, they still have a place with me and i fuckin love pantera lol...

Reinventing the Steel could have been better though.

u kno b4 i got into metal i was into all kinds of punkish bullshit..went from that to (prolly be nega propd for this)deathcore.wtf? it was good for a while but thats bc i didnt kno good metal..so it just got so fuckin boring..same ol chug chug chugga chug chug..i came to this forum thinkin everyone liked this stuff..no i was wrong..u guys opend me up to new shit old shit and just dam good shit with out the same ol same ol chug chug..this thread opend me up to real metal..guess this thread OPEND MY EYES..deathcore really rrreally sucks..so as i drink this beer i say cheers and hear this..

u kno b4 i got into metal i was into all kinds of punkish bullshit..went from that to (prolly be nega propd for this)deathcore.wtf? it was good for a while but thats bc i didnt kno good metal..so it just got so fuckin boring..same ol chug chug chugga chug chug..i came to this forum thinkin everyone liked this stuff..no i was wrong..u guys opend me up to new shit old shit and just dam good shit with out the same ol same ol chug chug..this thread opend me up to real metal..guess this thread OPEND MY EYES..deathcore really rrreally sucks..so as i drink this beer i say cheers and hear this..

So...what you're saying is you listened to shitty punk (probably some teeniebopper mall punk Hot Topic shit) then went to deathcore - which may be the gayest "genre" of music in recent years, and then moved on to shitty metal?

I suggest you just resign to the fact that you have terrible taste, and start listening to Dave Matthews Band.

at least i admit my bad taste in music..and no not bullshit punk..prolly more of a diy crust..ive never been to a hot topic..i came in here to be enlightend bout good metal..and i have..defeated sanity is dope..nile is pretty sick..i also like burzum..cephalic carnage is good..devourment..mortician...carcass..ect..list goes on now..

at least i admit my bad taste in music..and no not bullshit punk..prolly more of a diy crust..ive never been to a hot topic..i came in here to be enlightend bout good metal..and i have..defeated sanity is dope..nile is pretty sick..i also like burzum..cephalic carnage is good..devourment..mortician...carcass..ect..list goes on now..

You saying something's wrong with crust? List off these "bad" crust bands.

but def ups to Cephalic,Carcass,Burzum,Nile etc.

haha.

i love Pantera. i don't get why so many people hate on them, but they do.

I also love Pantera.

Actually more like I love Dimebag's riffage, that dude was awesome.

He wasn't mind blowingly insane at guitar or anything, he just wrote some cool ass riffs.

Vinny paul can't drum to save his life, and who really gives a fuck about bass amirite? But Phillip was the perfect vocalist for that group, and Dimebag Darrel was fucking awesome so Pantera haters can suck a dick.

Archived