DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to Mayhem fest, seeing Winds of Plague, going to warped tour, seeing Suicide silence, Whitechapel and Parkway drive. Then seeing cool tour, which is Acacia strain, between the buried and me, as I lay dying, then seeing summer slaughter, which is fucking godly. I can't wait to see all shall perish again...

half assed attempt to get this fucking thread back on track...

- deeds of flesh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ3G2WWzOkc&feature=related - the faceless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suhc5FfF8YQ&feature=related -dying fetus (nothing new for yous guys im sure but this song to me is a fucking classic)

Im sure this whole post has nothing new for most but eh better than whats going on in here right now.

then seeing summer slaughter, which is fucking godly. I can't wait to see all shall perish again...

this sentence should read "every band at summer slaughter EXCEPT all shall perish."

veil of maya and carnifex suck a fat dick too.

well i was also looking forward to Faceless.

Animals as Leaders will be cool to see also imo...

vital remains plays a good show, i saw them recently and it was sweet.

i feel like Veil of Maya, All Shall Perish, and Carnifex are the only huge gayness

Red Chord is pretty meh as well though

well i was also looking forward to Faceless.

Animals as Leaders will be cool to see also imo...

vital remains plays a good show, i saw them recently and it was sweet.

i feel like Veil of Maya, All Shall Perish, and Carnifex are the only huge gayness

Red Chord is pretty meh as well though

I love animals as leaders... what kills me is how tobin can be in animals as leaders and veil of maya... weird.

I saw the faceless a little more than a year ago and they were pretty tight live.

Mike Keene has the ugliest and wonkiest fret hand technique I've ever seen for a "tech" player though. Dude absolutely refuses to acknowledge his pinky is a functioning digit and using it would make his solo's and leads about a million times easier.

Maybe touring with Matt Sotelo will be good for his technique and their writing will get a bit better. I think they have a new singer now too ... so could be hit or miss.

Fuck I just looked at the SS line up again. Decapitated is the only band I'm excited to see (cause Vogg's playing is pure fuckin ownage). I wouldn't mind seeing Cephalic Carnage and I'm interested in Animals as Leaders too but everything else looks pretty MEH.

I know the faceless was looking for a new vocalist a long time ago... last i heard they had their original dude stay on. Eh i could research it but that requires a bit of effort. Has anyone here seen animals as leaders live? Im curious as to how they( is it even a set band or just tobins solo shit with extras?) live...

Archived