Sign in to follow this  
mishaco

graffiti as a weapon

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by greedy mars

good post.

eh? why the hatred?

because there are no "burners"?

this is dope shit man. things go on outside of the u.s. (i am sure you've noticed) but lift up the graffiti typical thought process.

punk rock shit man. recognize.

yo whats my sister doing? damn thats where my can disappeared to. im kicking her ass when she gets home.

fat post....that girl has courage.....in a land where u can be shot for just being suspected of being anti-israellie it takes alot of hear to rick your life to demand freedom and justice...evin though i have many problems with the palistanie leaders (sorry about the miss-spelling, no dis, but just ignorance on my part) i am totally down with there cause... any government that uses force on another people then use some bullshit religous order as an excuse for their sins is an enemy to me......props to those who are struggeling just to survive and be reconized as human beings

there was a while in the early-mid ninties when vandals in india (?) were painting

political slogans on the sides of cattle. Cattle being sacred (to hindus?) are left to there own devices; if there in your way you go around. Thus the cattle roamed the country with red political graffiti on them unhindered and most certanly unbuffed.

slightly fuzzie on the hard facts but you get the gist....

sorry no flix just the memory.... looks good on ya

the cold truth. Cozy behind the computer.... this image should be a reminder of the realities facing our young counter parts eslewhere in the world. I only hope for peace

Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by Serkoff

eh? why the hatred?

because there are no "burners"?

this is dope shit man. things go on outside of the u.s. (i am sure you've noticed) but lift up the graffiti typical thought process.

punk rock shit man. recognize.

no i said good post.. so good post . im not being sarcastic.. i said good post. agh. shit jet just pointed out to me that i put the thumb down. my bad i was aiming it up and clicked the rong thing. dam im an idiot..

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i likeded it

i thought it was powerful,

HOWEVER

is it graf...? just because its done with a can, does that make it graf? i personally dont like it when some fuck spraypaints a swastika or KKK or fucks up some headstones in a agraveyard, and the news and media label it as "graf". man, that shit aint graf. is it? what about here?

not tryin to start shit, maybe just peoples thoughts, see what y'all think.

or not.

holla

from dictionary.com :

graf·fi·to Pronunciation Key (gr-ft)

n. pl. graf·fi·ti (-t)

A drawing or inscription made on a wall or other surface, usually so as to be seen by the public.

or , as i originally wrote at the top of this thread : graffiti is a communications medium . i believe that we as purveyors of this art have an enormous amount of power . i think we should use that power .

the girl in the first photo is having her say against the isreali army in an occupied country .

this weblog from palestine will give you some insight about whats happening .

additionally , to answer :

"is it graf...? just because its done with a can, does that make it graf? "

some things contribute to the art and some do not . yer right dusty , spray painting kkk on headstones is mindless , useless hatred and is not graffiti . not every painted thing is art .

furthermore , most things you see in the media are not news stories either .

$ .02 ,

http://www.mishaco.com/single.gif'>

Re: Re: graffiti as a weapon

Originally posted by fr8lover

man thats a dope ass picture, and the girl is cute too boot!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this