ATTN: Straight Edge kids and/or swatch collectors

DITDxCULT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

one thing i hate is those sxe people who brag about it and lable themselves with x's. fuck that, dont brag about it.

perhaps its odd that i have to do this everytime someone mocks SxE, or maybe it just shows what it means to me.

firstly, fuck you. the shit i went through to go clean was fucking hard work. now, most of the world has no problem w/ pride in hard work, so what the fuck is wrong with it? i've lost friends and distanced much of my family because of my straight edge stance. i look at the crowd i used to run w/, if i hadn't gone straight i'd be in jail or a fucking mindless stoner kid. so straight edge saved my life. call it religion if ya want (thats fucking stupid, but hey, you already proved that), straight edge means the world to me, and i show my fucking pride in everything it means to me throught sporting my big fucking X's.

regarding the watch: its just a kind of classic remnant from the early days of straight edge. its an antique of sorts. like kids that collect old paint cans or whatever.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SkyDancer666

straight edge means the world to me, and i show my fucking pride in everything it means to me throught sporting my big fucking X's.

There's quite a few things that have changed my life and saved me from horrible times, but that won't make writing it on my wrists any less stupid. It's one thing to have pride and carry it with dignity and silence, and another to be proud and jump at a chance of showing off how cool I am.

To each his own, but I still believe it's pretty stupid. Beer,

El Mamerro

The link above is too those bootleg X-Rated swatches, which are piss-poor quality.

And to all you clueless douchebags, the swatch I have posted above is for a collector, or some straight edge who wants to show it off. It is not for just someone who wants a watch. I know there are kids on here who might be interested, so if you are, and you want to get for $100 cheaper than you could get it on Ebay...hollar at me. If not, I will go to ebay and rack in some cash.

Originally posted by some clueless dipshit

Maybe you missed my reply that said give you ten bucks.

Your getting there....keep up the good work!

And Dezn... I'll give you Zack Morris's home address so you can personally deck em' :D

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Smart

one of my homies bought a Swatch in Peurto Rico with a picture of two people fucking... it looks like some picture out of the Kama Sutra...

About time someone found out where that book REALLY came from. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

Your getting there....keep up the good work!

And Dezn... I'll give you Zack Morris's home address so you can personally deck em' :D

That's alright I'll get him when he comes near here. It's not like I don't know what he looks like or what band he's in. It would be better to have him playing a show and get cased to the dome with a right. Rather than go to his house. :D Remember Zack. AC Slater wasn't shit compared to me. You look more like Screech anyway.

CinCity Heat. Your gonna get beat.

Crackas crumble you little bitch.

• 1 year later...

it has the face that if you tap it it glows in the dark with a mouse face that appears on it, LIKE MAGIC!

http://thestore.swatch.com/swatch/images/watches/P_GS901.jpg'>

it's kinda fruity yah i know. i plan on getting another one soon. maybe this one, i passed it up at the store but i kinda like it

http://thestore.swatch.com/swatch/images/watches/P_GM153.jpg'>

Archived