Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
REGULATOR

MY BORING PATHETIC LIFE!!!!!

argh so boring, and the inside of my ear is itcing like crazy

its annoying as fuck..im trying to use qtips but nothing works and it feels like theres incredible amounts of ear wax in my ear...i almost got arrested today, im bored as fuck...my dad almost caught be smoking herb, but i might just tell him i was cus he was a weed head too so he might understand, at least i get to watch Scarface and Training Day on DVD tonite boo hoo for my boring liofe while you guys go get drunk and party...im going on a canoe trip tommoorow with my dad but im not really too exceited abuot that..fuck it...this chick i hella jock dropped by my summer school the other day to seee some of her friends and it surprised me but then got me depressed because i only made eye contact with her once and i didnt even do nothing...and i was to shy to even look at her to "savor" her image because i prolly wont see her untill school starts again...ahahaha god you must be laughing at my boring pathetic waste of life...maybe i will read some Mr wiggles to cheer me up!

dude, don't forget, you can still bust on Smart though. say it with me, "That guy's such a know it all, it'd be nice if he'd talk out his anterior hole once in a while." there now, doesn't that feel better?

yeah, i always go out and party :rolleyes:

you're goin on a canoe trip to?

you know what i did today? work

tomorrow? work

sunday?

work.

my life is boring too!! well i have an entertaining fiance, i am bombing again, i've been riding my bike even more which is making my legs oh so much more sexy, i have a computer, and i have ps2. so i guess i am doing okay.

although, i hate my job. for the people that know me well, i guess they hear me bitch and whine about it the most. oh well. i ust hate dealing with people. i seriously hate people.:mad:

Originally posted by REGULATOR

argh so boring, and the inside of my ear is itcing like crazy

its annoying as fuck..im trying to use qtips but nothing works and it feels like theres incredible amounts of ear wax in my ear...i almost got arrested today, im bored as fuck...my dad almost caught be smoking herb, but i might just tell him i was cus he was a weed head too so he might understand, at least i get to watch Scarface and Training Day on DVD tonite boo hoo for my boring liofe while you guys go get drunk and party...im going on a canoe trip tommoorow with my dad but im not really too exceited abuot that..fuck it...this chick i hella jock dropped by my summer school the other day to seee some of her friends and it surprised me but then got me depressed because i only made eye contact with her once and i didnt even do nothing...and i was to shy to even look at her to "savor" her image because i prolly wont see her untill school starts again...ahahaha god you must be laughing at my boring pathetic waste of life...maybe i will read some Mr wiggles to cheer me up!

yeah u sound about as cool as me... no wait sadly u sound alot cooler and u sound like ur life is alot better then mine

Guest -sudz-

plastic tastes worse when warm.

Guest drunken phil

im soo stoneddd(insert musical notes here)

Guest JIGSAW

im 16 too, but I work 30 hours, only perk is co workers are hot...

Guest willy.wonka

you have been on here all day.

everyone's got something to complain about. life's always greener in someone elses front lawn. blaahhhhhhccckk.

seize the day compadre'. shit might just get snuffed out and whose to say we'll ever get another crack at it...

i feel regulator on this one. i'll smoke weed as soon as i wake up just because i have nothing better to do. this would all be different if i had a car.

your life will always be boring...even when you upgrade to the next level eventually it will become repetative...im just hoping ill be able to retire with a million or two and spend the rest of my life traveling to make up for the next 40 years im going to spends busting my ass and going through the routines....

Guest THEdude

a lot of people have boring lives

just like me

I am depressed most of the day and I can't get over this one girl which I still think about every fucking day of my life

I feel impatient all the time.....

I guess its just normal........

maybe it'll get better when we're older.......:confused:

Guest socrates

Was i the only one to read the MAKROS caption, what the fuck was that about?????????????

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this