MOST UNDERRATED MC

carlos nyc

Originally posted by sirmanofslur

living legends

and the list goes on

how are living legends underrated? theyre probably the most popular underground group in cali.

id say king sun. whos heard of him>?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how is slug and aesop underrated....i think slug is overrated by to much....he can sure sound good..but his flows are kinda ameture...i can prpobably think of better lyrics than him......aesop...now hes great...but not even anywhere neaqr underrated.....

Originally posted by DETO

no, cormega sucks!

coming from a dude who went to a fat joe p diddy and ja rule concert but yet every single fucking time he posted about it, forgot to mention fat joe :lol:

i guess he was caught up in p diddy and ja rules appearance

DETO, i will kill you if you say cormega sucks again

say you dont like him but then again, you know nothin of this music so...

ill let it slide, just dont let it happen again

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Sean Price (ruck from heltah skeltah) is just SICK!

Heltah Skeltah

we just got done awhile ago with a show that had sean p hostin it, yea, hes most definatly of the finer taste

i dont know if underrated, he can get what he asks for, but he doesnt ask for much

AZ, who is kinda mainstream is underrated too

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by noezywriter

i think slug is overrated by to much....he can sure sound good..but his flows are kinda ameture...i can prpobably think of better lyrics than him....

im putting you on the spot. do it. seriously.

i dont think there is any way slug is UNDERrated, but i think he deserves all the respect he gets.

but seriously noezywriter, write us some dope lyrics that are better than slug.

Originally posted by noezywriter

how is slug and aesop underrated....i think slug is overrated by to much....he can sure sound good..but his flows are kinda ameture...i can prpobably think of better lyrics than him......aesop...now hes great...but not even anywhere neaqr underrated.....

his flows are sick.yeah i heard a few wack flows from him but otherwise,he can kick some dope shit off the top.all you fuckin bastards in here need to dl the orphanage freestyle.noezy,listen to that then tell me his freestyles are amateur.the orphanage man.and hour long freestyle consisting of slug/eyedea/aesop/blueprint/illogic/sage francis/filepe/and abilities on the 1and2/<-----------pure Phatness.whoever heard the whole thing will agree.

Originally posted by BitchAssSlut

how many different ways can "name your favorite underground artist" be asked?

......I don't know if I would call Godfather Don "underground"...simply because he has put soooo much music in the last 10 or 12 years....he is from New York....and has had verses on many "popular" "heads" tracks....if you haven't heard of him,you should go and pick some shit up and support this man.....by far one of the sickest Mc's I have ever heard....and he paid his dues.....

also check out "The Cenobites"-Kool Keith,Bobbito,Godfather Don....

on a west coast tip I would have to give some love to "The Nonce"....these 2 guys were dope as fuck.....Yusef Afloat.RIP.

^^^^^^thanks bro,Percee-P can not be touched.....again,the guy has been around forever and yet he has never really seen the respect he deserves.......

Guest Can you sign my book???

Tony Bones...

Mr. Live...

Percee P is mad cool, met him outside of Fat beats one day...

Ive definitely been feelin Goretex, but Bill definitely casts a bit of a shadow over him....

i agree that slug is under-rated in the national scene, but he recieves much respect on the underground level. and to say that you noezy, can shout off better lyrics than slug is quite questionable, and honestly i think your full of shit. Cause abusing the rib is about one of the most deep/complex songs i know of....check it out. and as for orphanage, i've only heard the first 20 some odd minutes and it was sick as fuck. i loved it.

Guest SE4_2002

Diggin in the crates crew.

Big L R.I.P

Rodney P

Whats pissed me off is how MOBB Deep canceled their London show and how shit they`ve become..There last two albums Murda Music and Infamy and WACK with a capital W!! hATE ALL THESE HIP HOPPERS GONE SOULY BOLLOX!! LOVIN THE DIRTY GRIMEY .. FUCK THE SOULY WOULY!! YOU DIG.

Originally posted by 455

Mr. ABC.......how about Krispy?....that is a bad motherfucker also.

never heard of krispy. is he UK also? i'm digging uk hip hop like crazy. i don't know many of the names and shit so put me up on some of the dope shit and let me know where i can get my hands on some tony bones shit cos i only have a few tracks. saw braintax and mystro play last month and they rocked shit. uk hip hop rules.

Guest SE4_2002

Mr Abc

get HHC this month, theres a free cd of this years Rap Revolution Tour(toured around the country) featuring the Old London Posse legend Rodney P, extremists,12stone productions,Skitz and loads more definately worth a listen..I know what your saying all i`m listening too is Uk hip hop and the mo, mad init..Love it tho!!

London legend SLICK RICK!!!!!!!! "Even if I get deported I own America" funny guy that slick!!!

Oh yeah Roots Manuva buy it, next level shiz niz!!

Re: Diggin in the crates crew.

Originally posted by SE4_2002

Big L R.I.P

Rodney P

Whats pissed me off is how MOBB Deep canceled their London show and how shit they`ve become..There last two albums Murda Music and Infamy and WACK with a capital W!! hATE ALL THESE HIP HOPPERS GONE SOULY BOLLOX!! LOVIN THE DIRTY GRIMEY .. FUCK THE SOULY WOULY!! YOU DIG.

you just called murda muzik a bad album?

Guest SE4_2002

Re: Re: Diggin in the crates crew.

Originally posted by !CEBERG

you just called murda muzik a bad album?

Compared to the Infamous and Hell On Earth YES!

Archived