MOST UNDERRATED MC

carlos nyc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DIVINE STYLER!!!!!

DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____ DIVINE STYLER ____

HIP HOP RANT 101

Originally posted by spectr

del is overrated. he has skillz but dan the automater is waht makes his shit so fresh

del overrated???

its sad that all you "heads" probably the record store to get "both sides of the brain," "deltron 3030" and probably "gorrillaz" too, and totally missed out on " I Wish My Brother George Was Here," "No Need For Alarm," and "Future Development" . . . dan the automator is maybe 2% of what makes del good, hes barely done anything with him . . . for the record Cormega sucks on even Eminem's dick, and he rides everybody (and was never "good") . . . slug with murs is dope as fuck, along with the other stuff he did with living legends . . . and sage francis may be the most unknown dope mc ever . . . and no hip hop will ever be as any album Quannum (Blackalicious, Latyrx, DJ Shadow)has ever done, I don't care if they flow too fast for you to hear what they are saying, they all flow like no ones ever heard . . . Quannum will forever be #1 . . . also aceyalone's verse on "way cool" rocks my world . . .

rap sucks

Originally posted by ..oX..

^^^!!

hahaha arent i just the hiphop authority... no.

what the fuck is that supposed to mean???

as long as people are coming on here dropping shit names like cormega, cage, and all the other garbage thats been posted, I'm gonna keep on telling fools they are wack, and HOLLA-ING at real heads . . .

wow what del albums are those? i have never heard of any of those? you are the coolest i just buy what the record store tells me to be thats good today they told em to buy puff daddy and that i should buy 5 of every cd he has ever made so i did..

its important to practice good hygene at least if you want to run with my team...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PAYROLL

man nelly is sooooooooo slept on doodz...motherfucker flows like the tail end of a menstrual cycle.:rolleyes:

thanks to you fags, underground will slowly become the mainstream...thanks for dropping names.

Originally posted by UrbanAssault

GURU by far !

yep.

what about Rise anyone ever hear some of his shit? heres an example:

So fat I got a T-Shirt that's hanging as a curtain,

And when they said your nice they meant only as a person

For certain, you need someone to yell at ya crew

When me an Ap connect we make green like yellow and blue

Originally posted by PAYROLL

man nelly is sooooooooo slept on doodz...motherfucker flows like the tail end of a menstrual cycle.:rolleyes:

thanks to you fags, underground will slowly become the mainstream...thanks for dropping names.

you're pretty fuckin stupid if you think a forum on 12oz. that only 714 people viewed is gonna make underground mainstream...im sorry hip hop nazi..

• 10 months later...

^^ agree. future development like uh something.

Originally posted by el nervo

slug

atmosphere

whaat? this thread must be older than i thought... slug? this thread must be older than me. who dug this shit up? methinks there should be no more hiphop threads. toolatenighthungryfood.

Originally posted by KING BLING

Wyclef

http://www.wyclef.org/wyclefflip.jpg'>

thats why he has a grammy in his hand, huh?

ok im going to stop now.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I judge it on who can freestyle or not....

:( i frown. freestyling is a part of it but if you're a 'recording artist' i think it should be about what you can create.. cuz thats what people are buying most of the time.

http://www.jecproductions.com/portfolios/woodstock99/lb1575.jpg'>

fred durst is sooooooooo slept on!

hahahahahahahahahaha yeah right!

http://www.purple-beats.com/pictures/big-daddy-kane.jpg'>

it's all about kane!

Archived