fuck terrorist bullshit

freeze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can think of a couple of reasons, right off the bat.

a.) It costs substantially less to live there, so if you are on a fixed income, you can live a lot better. Well, cheaper anyway.

b.) One prefers a country with no Bill of Rights.

c.) You want to live in a Spanish-speaking country.

actually, i like mexico quite a bit too. ive been there 4 times and ive had a blast every time. i just said that cus as far as people moving to mexico from other countries goes its just not really happenin. in other words. they dont have to worry abou that problem. viva el mexico

Originally posted by jah

actually, i like mexico quite a bit too. ive been there 4 times and ive had a blast every time. i just said that cus as far as people moving to mexico from other countries goes its just not really happenin. in other words. they dont have to worry abou that problem. viva el mexico

dude your probably going as far as Rosarito or some other spring break hangout. Possibly a tourist spot like Mazatlan, Cancun, a pyramid, or areas on the beach that are leased to retired US citizens. But if you get away from the tourist areas or if you actually lived there with the locals you'd probably change your mind.

dude, you have no idea what youre talking about. the last time i went to mexico was when i was 14 with my dad, his girlfriend, and her daughters. my dads a total hippie so he never goes to the tourist areas. his girlfriend talked him into staying in cabo san lucas, san jose del cabo, and puerta vallarta for a little while (out of the 2 times we went with them) but everywhere else we went was out in the fuckin cuts!! mostly in baja though. still dope.

most guatamalans go through mexico to get to the US. I have a few guatamanteco friends and neighbors and they all say the US fucked their country up, but Im not too informed on this to make an opinion

Thank God Esai is a voice of reason on this thread. When I first came on it was straight testosterone from Freeze and KaBar. What the fuck is all that shit? All balls and no brains. America is not united. That's the biggest crock of shit i've ever heard in my life! Just look at your motherfucking dollar bill. It's got illuminati written all over it. That means sectarianism. Secret Societies all that old bullshit. Just look around. We are all segregated like apartheid! Da fuck is this shit? For you ppl run your shit spewing mouths you need to get your muthafucking facts straight and quit regurgitating conspiritorial propaganda.....

You know what? That was some ugly shit on 9-11. But america fucking deserved it. Maybe not those specific people in particular but some cowardly muthafuckas are hiding behind innocent people. Just from my own personal experience I KNOW america is fucked up. I've been fucked over by cops, agencies, organizations, the government, even muthafucking charities lately. And by god you've got to have a fucking television for a brain not to realize what the fuck is going on outside your front doorstep.

I just talked to a guy the other day who had a premonition about 9-11 and nobody listened to him. So hey. Maybe we ARE infidels. why don't you check this site out

http://freezerbox.com

it's got alot of shit that i suspected but couldn't explain. Like the Dabhol powerplant connection and the transafghan naturalgas pipeline. The answers are out there. About all you'll get out of state controlled media is a bunch of political rhetoric. Maybe every once in a while they inadvertantly drop a clue but you still got to put it all together yourself.

WAKE THE FUCK UP AMERICA!

You are destroying the world. You are killing tons of innocent people every day. You are destroying ancient cultures and replacing them with hedonism which is the lifeblood of capitalism. The natural balance of life. The doomsday clock is ticking. Russia is in submission. America is poised to close in on the 15 former russian republics. That means more exploitation by WTO, OAS, NAFTAA, FTAA, IMF, FUCK THAT!

We are more likely to be killed by the military-industrial complex than by nuclear warfare! We have destroyed over a 1/3 of the natural wildlife in just the last 30 years! And it's getting worse! So all you spoiled ass americans want to live in your fucking bubbles w/ your fucking dildoes and your corn chips and when some muthafucka squashes you you want to cry and bitch and moan and throw a big hissy fit. That's the fucking problem. Most americans are ignorant blind slaves to the interests of the big wigs up top. IF this brand of islamic extremism were so hateful against us they would have stuck such lovely strategic targets as public utilities duh! they went after the illuminati, the tri-lateralists, all them power monging bloodsuckers that have thier fingers in everyones fucking pie all over the world.

ok i'm sick of this ranting.

look i've been reading the news like crazy for quite a while. you need to check your facts.

Originally posted by villain

Thank God Esai is a voice of reason on this thread. When I first came on it was straight testosterone from Freeze and KaBar. What the fuck is all that shit? All balls and no brains. America is not united. That's the biggest crock of shit i've ever heard in my life! Just look at your motherfucking dollar bill. It's got illuminati written all over it. That means sectarianism. Secret Societies all that old bullshit. Just look around. We are all segregated like apartheid! Da fuck is this shit? For you ppl run your shit spewing mouths you need to get your muthafucking facts straight and quit regurgitating conspiritorial propaganda.....

You know what? That was some ugly shit on 9-11. But america fucking deserved it. Maybe not those specific people in particular but some cowardly muthafuckas are hiding behind innocent people. Just from my own personal experience I KNOW america is fucked up. I've been fucked over by cops, agencies, organizations, the government, even muthafucking charities lately. And by god you've got to have a fucking television for a brain not to realize what the fuck is going on outside your front doorstep.

I just talked to a guy the other day who had a premonition about 9-11 and nobody listened to him. So hey. Maybe we ARE infidels. why don't you check this site out

http://freezerbox.com

it's got alot of shit that i suspected but couldn't explain. Like the Dabhol powerplant connection and the transafghan naturalgas pipeline. The answers are out there. About all you'll get out of state controlled media is a bunch of political rhetoric. Maybe every once in a while they inadvertantly drop a clue but you still got to put it all together yourself.

WAKE THE FUCK UP AMERICA!

You are destroying the world. You are killing tons of innocent people every day. You are destroying ancient cultures and replacing them with hedonism which is the lifeblood of capitalism. The natural balance of life. The doomsday clock is ticking. Russia is in submission. America is poised to close in on the 15 former russian republics. That means more exploitation by WTO, OAS, NAFTAA, FTAA, IMF, FUCK THAT!

We are more likely to be killed by the military-industrial complex than by nuclear warfare! We have destroyed over a 1/3 of the natural wildlife in just the last 30 years! And it's getting worse! So all you spoiled ass americans want to live in your fucking bubbles w/ your fucking dildoes and your corn chips and when some muthafucka squashes you you want to cry and bitch and moan and throw a big hissy fit. That's the fucking problem. Most americans are ignorant blind slaves to the interests of the big wigs up top. IF this brand of islamic extremism were so hateful against us they would have stuck such lovely strategic targets as public utilities duh! they went after the illuminati, the tri-lateralists, all them power monging bloodsuckers that have thier fingers in everyones fucking pie all over the world.

ok i'm sick of this ranting.

look i've been reading the news like crazy for quite a while. you need to check your facts.

read pages 3, 4, and 5. its all there.

word up jah

this just in:

And in an important step toward homeland independence from Middle

Eastern oil, crude oil from Russia's Black Sea was offloaded

in the Houston Ship Channel this week -- the first-ever Russian

shipment of oil to the United States. In 1980, 65% of our crude

oil came from the Middle East. That figure is now down to 50%.

that crude oil cost us three buildings and thousands of lives.

yall little ignorant-think-you-know-everything fucks need to wake up yourself..

kabar was playing the anarchist card back before your mom gave birth to most of you in here. hes been around the block and knows the fucking deal.

and hes a freight fan, so hes cool in my book just for that.

For an anarchist it sure doesn't sound like he's thinking for himself.

This is like vietnam all over again. They just wanted to be left alone. They kicked the french out after 60 some years of occupation... then the US thinks they can take over.... nope.... they fought off the french, the US AND the Chinese!

right chozer. what was i thinking. america is the land of the free and theyre not doing anything wrong. everyone owes america and theyre heros to the whole world. the south is an especially great place. you should go to louisianna. the landfills are amazing. check out the dead wildlife in the swamps and shit while youre there. then head over to a mountainous region of hte country like oregon and check out the clearcut mountains. the bear patches are beautiful. i remember when i used to catch huge salmon out of the river i lived on in oregon. not a single one anymore. head down to the galapogus (sp) islands and check out the oil spill.then head up to alaska and compare the damage. then fly down to hawaii and check out how they rape the most beautiful place in the world and exploit it and its natives illegally. florida is doing a great job polluting its estuaries. everythings getting fucked up. and not just in the US. and its all because the citizens just dont give a flying fuck. they would rather have their way and be able to waste as much as htey want instead of putting out a minimal effort to conserve gas or whatever. just because someones been around for a while doesnt mean theyve picked up on anything anymore than the majority of the people their age in the united states. most of them are either in denial, just too greedy to give a fuck, stupid enough to actually think theyre not doing anything, or just too fuckin proud to admit theyre wrong. or something....

youre either a person who is in denial or a person who is stupid. youre trying to rationalize all the fucked up shit the US does by comparing them to china? who gives a shit what china does. just because they do fucked up shit doesnt make it any less fucked up for the US to do all this other stuff. thats the kinda shit im talking bout. whenever you tell someone about how their country is fucked up they start talkin bout how other countries are fucked up like it makes a difference.

sleep, must be nice comin on here and saying something as simple as "fuckin idiot" to try and make yourself look smart. why dont you try and drop some knowledge if you think you know shit. dickhead...

actually the point im making is damn near noone gives one flying fuck....

we all pollute our shit so much its insane...

i use so many cans of spray paint (that i didnt pay for mind you..:P) that ive probably given myself a few different types of cancer and burned a hole in the ozone that i can call my own.

the whole point of the thread i thought was terrorism, and how does what you are saying about environment justify the actions of a few people when it comes to murder?

all this is about positioning. if another country were in the position that america is in, they would be "exploiting" (as you call it) us and other countries..

but seeing as how they claimed responsibility for it, are promising more attacks, and reasoning it by saying that we help out our allies....fuck them. are we supposed to leave our friends with their asses in the wind?

if thats the type of friend you are, id hate to know you personally.....

well, at least we were both tryint to make one point: americans dont give a fuck about anyone but themselves (in general). and im not saying that what the US does justifies terrorist attacks; but it damn sure asks for them. the US is leaving people with no options. you think us supporting israel is good? the only reason theyre our allies is because there are a lot of jews in the film industries and whatnot that pay to have their interests looked after. and the israeli occupation in palestine is wrong. if they werent in there in the first place there wouldnt be an issue. but the people are so fuckin stubborn that they think since theyre bigger and have more guns they can occupy andyone they fuckin please and arent going to just pull the fuck out of there and end that fuckin ancient dispute. palestine has a damn good reason to be angry and its none of the US's business over there. would you want to be put in a camp? would you want your cities bombed and attacked? israel is fucked up and the US had no business getting involved in that. and once again, just because another country would do the same if they were in our position doesnt make it right. theyre not in the position and we are and we're doing the fucked up things. what other countries would do is irrelivant because theyre not in our position in the first place. and if your friend is going out to murder someone or kick the shit out of them for no good reason, yes, you leave them with their asses in the wind.

History in my own words:

Once upon a time there was a band of fearsome pirates. They would go around and rob and pillage the agrarian paradises or rob silk or whatever.

Back then there wasn't a whole lot of superpowers. Sometimes the roman empire would take over.... sometime Alexander the great, sometimes atilla the hun.... whatever. But things were regulated for the most part because everyone kept each other in check.

Then one day the pirates discovered a whole nother side of the freaking planet! It was a beautiful land of plenty and the people there were so nice they made great suckers. So they brought thier imperialism over and now half the planet is controlled by these imperialists. Now that imperialism is so big and weighty and powerful the earth is under mighty stresses and imminent doom is near. But most people don't care. Hell, most don't even know. Fucking dinks.

Anyways the men in black in charge figure as long as they get a spot on the international space station once all of earths resources are depleted and the earth is uninhabitable they will be ok and they can eat astronaut ice cream all day and fuck clones of cindy crawford and live happily ever after.... while we all fry and mutate and drown and freeze and whatnot.

The End.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by freeze

no see, you're wrong. i'm not your typical american [...] and really i have no idea why the hell why one might claim that we deserved to get attacked as you are suggesting

You should look into U.S. dealings with places like Iraq, Sudan, Haiti, Nicaragua, Turkey, etc...

The U.S. gov't has had its hand in a lot of fucked up shit ... for a long time.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by KaBar

FUCK our enemies. May their rotting corpses cover their entire country, the sorry fucking bastards. We should honor and respect the people that keep our nation free and safe, and we should feel nothing but hate and contempt for our enemies. THEY ATTACKED US. May they rot in Hell, and the sooner, the better.

You seem like a nice guy most of the time, but damn, the above statement is among some of the stupidest redneck-sounding bullshit I've ever heard. It's on some years-of-personal-experience-and-mental-molding-leading-up-to-a-close-minded-and-fiercely-personal-view-of-the-world type shit.

I have a hard time even discussing things like politics and social issues with people. There are so many shades of grey but it seems like everyone only wants to paint with black and white.

Ted Wackowski

Ted---Anybody that attacks the United States itself, or individual Americans because they are Americans is our enemy. We should hunt them down and kill them, wherever they are, under whatever circumstances we find them in. If you cannot understand that, then I accept that you are very young and naive, and will probably change as you grow older. There was a time in my life when I thought I was a pacifist. I was wrong. There was a time in my life when I thought I was an anarchist. I was wrong. I learned better, through life experience and reality testing. Save the accusations of "redneckism" for somebody who would be offended by that. Doesn't work on me. Being called a redneck in Texas is a compliment.

Enemies are just that--enemies. We ought to kill them, and most likely, if we can locate them precisely, we will kill them. The sooner, the better.

I once had an acquaintance that was a former Army Ranger and later a Delta Force commando. After he left government service, he went to work for a large oil company here in Houston as a security consultant. They have pipelines all over the world. Periodically, someone tries to harm the pipeline, usually so that they can extort money from the oil company. My acquaintance's job was to take his precision 7.62mm NATO sniper rifle and go with his spotter to wherever the company sent them, to patrol the pipeline without being seen or heard, and to neutralize anyone he observed that appeared to be a threat to it. He usually worked in Africa, often in Nigeria. According to him, there is a lot of security work there. He was one of the best rifle shots I've ever seen, out to about 800 meters. Maybe it's true. I don't know for sure. He was often gone somewhere on assignment. His wife and kids remained here in Houston.

There are people who specialize in these sorts of things, probably not a huge number, but a fairly good-sized number of them. Out there somewhere, the U.S. government very likely has CIA men on the trail of the principle players in Taliban and Al Qaida. If and when they finally get them, you won't read about it in Newsweek or see it on CNN, any more than you hear about the Al Qaida captives whose planes never arrived at Guantanamo Bay. Even if some left Guantanamo Bay, headed somewhere else, nobody is going to talk about it.

You act like my opinions about it somehow affect the outcome. Don't be silly. Believe me, the government much prefers the sanitized "public version"-- halal food, prayer caps, prayer rugs and an opportunity to pray to Allah five times a day. All I have to say about it is "Diet Coke." Believe me, if the CIA wants them to talk, they will talk.

Im sorry Kabar but not all people who threaten oil pipelines want to extort money. Many are local indegenous groups who do not like the pollution(many of these companies have scarce environmental concerns) or the fact that they dont see a pennyand feel that these rescources are being robbed from them. Especially right now in Columbia, where bush is spending 100 million on protecting a privately owned pipeline from indigenous "terrorists". My aunt has family who are in one of the local tribes that are involved with this specific pipeline owned by occidental. They basically say that this company has fucked up their land and gave them shit. Im lucky enough to live in a city that has been the destination of huge migrations of people who had to leave their land because of uncle sam's misbehavior(el salvador, nicaraugua and basically most central american countries). Its best to learn about what is goin and went down from locals rather than a book or your sargeant. I also got a lot of info on uncle sams dees in southeast asia cuz my wife's family is vietnamese and I used to also volunteer at a place in richmond,ca that assists the problems of southeast asian refugee community(vietnamese, laos, cambosian,samoans,etc)

Archived