Should he have been banned - censorship or common sense?

Guest KING BLING

Originally posted by Misteraven

I banned him. I thought he was a disrespectful asshole and wasnt inclined to sit around and watch him waste my bandwidth insulting me or anyone else. Incidently Miz303 is joining him.

Anyone still in the mood to pop shit, cause I'm all warmed up now.

Raven's livin the thug life.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00204558f00000031.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00204558f00000032.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pistol

that allah nigga was funny. i think he was just trying to get board fame by messing with raven.

yeah, that shit don't fly...

if anyone needs to be banned for waste of bandwith it should be tease.

ayep, a few of the mods share this opinion, I'm not one of them, but... Let's just say he's standing by the door.

;)

Watch your back Tease, there's blood in the water...:D

Guest JA RULE
Originally posted by Ass&Titties

what the hell?!!? i was voting then all of a sudden the, "it was expected, i dont care" poll changed from 5 to 37.

Fucking asshole! some mod changed the poll from 5 to 37 dickheads let the public speak! you shall never shit the name, NEVER!

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by JA RULE

Fucking asshole! some mod changed the poll from 5 to 37 dickheads let the public speak! you shall never shit the name, NEVER!

couldn't handle the truth I suppose, either way I think this more than anything speaks wonders. Its Ravens site for sure but damn I don't get it sometimes.....

I think it is funny that the guy got banned----there are only so many people you can talk shit to before you end facing the consequences...I thought he was an annoying little punk....and now he's back with "misteraver"....what a joke.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

haha rarely is posting daily?

i'm not trying to cut you down here... i'm just sayin..

nope as in my schedule is going to go thorugh some major changes and i wont be around as much.

Guest Pilau Hands

hahahaha it's spliced!

uh oh, approaching 3000.

"Don't you dare stop! I'm almost there!"

Guest KING BLING

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by seeking

d'lush, whats up, i dont get an email?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by ALLAH NIGGA

GHAHAHA SEEKING YOU DICKHEAD YOU, THATS THE WEAKEST GAME EVER THROWN, EVEN FOR THE NET. HAHAHHAHA

I was laughing....

Guest KING BLING

but I think you're missing the point. Are we all this sensitive? Its a public board which should be open to a few clowns. What seems to happen though is this small clique of people who all have star tatoos and like foreign movies push their agenda. I don't care about this guy in particular, but if you aren't ironic and carry an attitude that implies I am better than you simply because I am iassociated with abstract legal wall dorks or with this message board, you get edited, hated on, and banned. Its all good though because I come here to pass time at work or when I'm being lazy, you fools network like this is a life style....

Originally posted by Smart

What, you got beef too? Yeah I closed it. Based on the fact that Raven said he was tired of the drug related threads. He encouraged the Mods to close and/or delete them. I chose the latter.

I KNEW IT!!!! damn man what the hell is wrong with you!!!! i was just geussing but your the one whos always closing the good threads man!!

Originally posted by KING BLING

but I think you're missing the point. Are we all this sensitive? Its a public board which should be open to a few clowns. What seems to happen though is this small clique of people who all have star tatoos and like foreign movies push their agenda. I don't care about this guy in particular, but if you aren't ironic and carry an attitude that implies I am better than you simply because I am iassociated with abstract legal wall dorks or with this message board, you get edited, hated on, and banned. Its all good though because I come here to pass time at work or when I'm being lazy, you fools network like this is a life style....

you make me angry.

Originally posted by KING BLING

Interesting description seeing as how I fit none of the criteria outlined. I generally dislike foreign films, dont have a star tattoo, have never really put forth an attitude that implies I'm better than anyone, or associate with "legal wall dorks". Yet I was on the recieving end of getting hated on. As a result, I chose to ban the asshole since as far as I saw, he had no redeeming qualities anyhow. Honestly, I can give a shit about anything said or implied. I've been in the game long enough to see plenty of assholes come and go and realize it's all part of the same stupid game. By this time next year I'll bet he'll be all gung ho on some new fad or move on to becoming a full time jock or whatever else just like all the rest. Regardless, I still dont see why I should consider paying for the space or dealing with snot nosed toys trying to build up their rep by disrespecting me, or anyone else that contributes to this board, anonymously over the net like some new twelve year old with a new aol account. Seems like some real petty shit to me and frankly, it surprises me how many people cry out to rally around these idiots each time we decide to ban one of them. Kinda reflects poorly on you.

If none of this matters to you why did you start the topic and why do you find the need to keep it going?

Drop it. Case closed. If you still dont like it move on to somewhere else that has rules that better suit you.

Archived