this board is just like fucking highschool,seriously

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in high school i was the kid that had a few close friends always had girlfriends and a lot of "girl friend's" Most people hated me because i always rocked the flyist and most exspensive cloths shoes and cars in 9th and 10th grade i was an honer student 3.8 and above in 11th grade i got to into drugs and i fucked up in high school, i barely graduated, but i am burnt as fuck, dont fuck with anything anymore. always have good luck and somehow get what i want everytime and people hate me for that.

but here on 12 oz i have no idea where i stand. i was first on here for about a year back in about 2000 i guess i remember when sudz was first here postin pics of cows and shit and i remember when tease got banned. i fell off but came back a few months ago, so i guess i was the kid that came here my freshmen year went to another school and came back a few years later. i have no idea where i fit in, so whatever is good to me.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Devilush

-

-willy wonka is the pot head

hey! im not a pot head. in highschool i was the "pot dealer", not the "pot head."

455-the odd one,usually an asshole but every once in while has nice things to say.

cmeup-the kid that rocks doo-rags and North Carolina apparel.(Class Clown)

When One-the other odd one who fixes up cars.sits out in the parking lot and talks shop while smoking cigarettes.

Dr.Dazzle-a beer drinking stoner that doesn't give a fuck about anything.

CapPeeler and Guttasteez-partners in rhyme.

Devilush-easy going but yet still a wild side to her

Made for Eachother-"Mr.Bojangles and Iris"

Makros-4.0 kid who reads lots of Dungeon and Dragons.(just kidding)

kristy-typical raver chick who jocks writers.(or whatever else is "dope")

Remember Enos2002?--that is the freshman that got picked on and transfered to another school.

Regulator-the kid who walks around the halls during class and hangs out with the "chill" crowd at lunchtime.

Intangible Fame-the kid who doesn't like talking to people that much but "quietly" is plotting ways to rip your head off.

Rage-the music fanatic that hangs out in back of the "smokers' circle"

Boogie Hands and Mental Invalid-same as above

Seeking-a senior mack who talks to the ladies about black and white pictures and speaks proper English.

Jumbola Herbal(also going by different names)-a funny kid who likes to flip shit to people.

fuck it,I'm sick of typing......

Originally posted by 455

Intangible Fame-the kid who doesn't like talking to people that much but "quietly" is plotting ways to rip your head off.

455 - A guy who gets respect from all "cliques" at school, someone who people think they know, but dont realize that a life of living in a drab and baron city has twisted his mental to the point where he could break 12 Giraffes legs if they scuffed his pumas(or if he saw fit)...and who people say they know just to look good :D

lots of kids know me but i dont socialize with them...i dont get good grades, im very very very antisocial, i walk the halls with a scowl on my face, i rock baggy clothes, i dont say hi to anyone, at lunch i basically chill with some writer friends or some of my azn homeboys from grammar school...i dont hang out with the popular kids, i dont talk much to girls becuase im shy

oh please don't mention tease...

honestly if he was around when i was in high school my friends and i would most likely kicking the shit out of him any chance we got. sorry there guy but we've all got to have a place in life and yours would just happen to be on the other side of somebodies fists...

Originally posted by REGULATOR

lots of kids know me but i dont socialize with them...i dont get good grades, im very very very antisocial, i walk the halls with a scowl on my face, i rock baggy clothes, i dont say hi to anyone, at lunch i basically chill with some writer friends or some of my azn homeboys from grammar school...i dont hang out with the popular kids, i dont talk much to girls becuase im shy

Wow...that sounds like me kinda...but ill go more indepth...

Lots of people know me and start weird rumors about me which I never discount or own up too (keep fools guessin), I choose to kick with a select few who I feel arent bitch made or hoes, --->I socialize with alot of different cliques, and em nice to alot of people I wouldnt normally hang out with because you never know when they could be useful. I dont try at school so I get what grades I need, I rock headphones just so I dont have to listen to babbling bitches(even when i dont have batteries)...I dont talk about writing at school, and people who question me get mean mugged. I eat lunch and kick it with azn heads who I have known since who knows when and have always been down...I talk to alot of girls but never try and capitolize...because im shy.

Guest SPLINTER

my life sounds like detos except i havent finished highschool and im a jock with a possible heart condition that wont allow me to be a jock, so now im gonna be a nerd.

Guest ego trippin

I'm the dude that sits up the back of class being a smartass to the teacher and by the end of the lesson is on running around the room, jumping from tabletop to tabletop. I'm the kid smoking in the toilets between classes. I'm the kid looking at you across the cafeteria, slipping brass knuckles on in my pocket. I'm the kid you don't turn your back on.

But i'm a real nice guy all the same

Originally posted by ego trippin

I'm the kid smoking in the toilets between classes.

i dunno dude, most people i know just smoke in the stalls..your way is kinda weird

hahaah i jus pictured some fat kid standing in a toliet hitting a burn

Guest Canadiano

Canadiano - the kid who argues with the teacher about the reasons for King Phillip the 4th and Pope Clemente the 5th deciding to obliterate the Knights Templar. The teacher makes fun of me and I decide to retaliate with a used, rusty glock on the teacher and all other teachers that failed me with a 45%. The glock doesn't work, and I get booked. Canadiano ends up as an urban legend at his high school.

Zesto - the class clown who never really makes fun of any of the retard kids, so he is relegated to the 'neutral zone.'

SkyDancer - the kid who brings his BC Rich to high school and quietly strums in class. The only time he opens his mouth is when someone brings up the latest Gwar song.

Wilt - the cute one (jokes, of course).

no offense to anybody...peace.

Guest Canadiano

and oh yeah...KayBee is the teacher who all the students actually listen to, but he gets fired because he passes too many students.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

heres a little known fact:

TTBoy and Dr Dazzle went to high schools that were across the street from eachother. and have the same circle of friends, but never really knew eachother till 12oz.

Small world indeed......I'm sure we must have met somewhere down the line......

It was pretty fucked up when we found out.....

Archived