Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
REGULATOR

MY MAGICAL KITTEN!!!! (pic)

Guest ilikeskulls.

i think it's cuter then seeking's kitten.

there are a lot of stray kittens here in san francisco. there was this one kitten that followed me to work. after i had spoken to my fiance about taking it home, i found it in the alley that it hangs out at dead. i was bummed. thats why i adopt cats.

Originally posted by Devilush

there are a lot of stray kittens here in san francisco. there was this one kitten that followed me to work. after i had spoken to my fiance about taking it home, i found it in the alley that it hangs out at dead. i was bummed. thats why i adopt cats.

yo you can adopt my kitten!! its going back to the pet center on fillmore street soon!! please adopt my kitten...its so cool and it sleeps under your arm at night....its very quiet and SHES FUZZY AS HELL!!

damn!! i cant because we already have two cats that are psycho! one of them is turning 1 in july. and one of them is 6 years old. ya think we would have our hands full?

but dont worry, the pet center on fillmore (pets unlimited?? that is the best place to adopt cats) have a section just for kittens. i guarantee that they will place her in a good home....you know why? because it is in a yuppy ass rich neighborhood.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this