HANDS/INVALID IN 2004!!!

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i (and my running mate if he feels inclined) will now take questions from the press....

yes, i have a question, what will your administration do about the problem of ravers in the world. i think this is a grave issue that needs to be dealt with asap.

also, rollerbladers, can they be some sort of circus gag? i mean...they are already....but can they only rolleblade if its in the confines of a circus tent with some sort of elephant like creatures dancing around them. maybe even crushing them for entertainment?

OR you could just bring back some sort of gladiator like competition. go back to some roman ish. haha. like.....just have rollerbladers and ravers fight each other to the death. you can throw some lions in there too i guess. or some sort of highly poisonous snake perhaps?

clarification of your standpoint on these issues is greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

OR you could just bring back some sort of gladiator like competition. go back to some roman ish. haha. like.....just have rollerbladers and ravers fight each other to the death. you can throw some lions in there too i guess. or some sort of highly poisonous snake perhaps?

clarification of your standpoint on these issues is greatly appreciated.

:lol: :lol: :lol: i like this idea.

zesto-the boat is in, bathtub gin is out....im afraid bombay is the official sponsor of the 2004 hands/invalid baller fest....that boat is most definatly in though well probably have to rename it to the "baller express" or something to that effect....

tyler-i like the idea of a raver/fruitbooter gladiator match however being that both groups are comprised of complete pussies id have to add the lions in there....otherwise it would just look like a bitch fight at the local gay bar....anyhow, im putting you in charge of gladiator matches....

ive also added the return of the three martini lunch....everyone needs a few drinks by 12:00 and you know what....fuck it....siestas are on the list too....so a three martini lunch at 12:00 followed by a two hour siesta starting at 1:00 and then work from 3 to 5....

Guest --zeSto--

^ what? work untill 5:00 ???

can we duck out at 4:20 to ahh.. ahem.... Beat the rush hour traffic. ;)

And keep in mind... if it wasn't for the rum runners...

none of your grandparents would have been concieved.

So remember your history... baller!

"Paid Commuting Time"

for all my commuting brethren, i say YES YES YES!!

and yeah, 4:20 is a fine time to leave work......

about the ravers...easy......im fucking ole school...like early 90's....what!!....

as far as unions, you mean like same sex unions TT? absolutely and the same goes for adoptions.....i cant undersatnd why someone would rather a child stay an orphan rather then give them a home and two people that love them...

again, its a campaign of common sense...........

im outtie.....late for my power meeting with summer ale

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Originally posted by boogie hands@Jul 8 2002, 06:03 PM

zesto-fuck it, whatever you say goes at this point...

you know it still applies!

too bad I lost all those animated gifs I made for the campaign with tesseract.

2008?

I am going to move down south to become a registered american citizen just to vote for your most worthy cause.

I must say there is a bit of a conflict happening. If your government is to impose Alternate Power Source Bill, then you must also pass a Bill allowing large, gas-guzzling muscle cars and other collector cars to purchase and use premium petrol only. All other cars must use Hydrogen fuel, which is an exellent replacement for fossil fuels, seeing how Hydrogen can be used in our conventional piston/rotary engines. But i wont bore you with details.

panic/Head of Alternate Power Sourse Developement and Enforcement .

HANDS/INVALID 04'

Archived