once again he has proved to be the smartest man on earth.

girl-lies

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Wilt

fuck that shit....green party is where its at..im not going to vote for something i dont believe in just because i dont want some other guy to win..instead i'd rather have a guy that i hate equally do the job..yeah....gore was a lovely choice for the race..pffff....bush and gore are both fucking morons.politics have become worse than religion.

Originally posted by deadlydnut

SEA WALLS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT SHIT IS GREAT, WE WILL HAVE GIANT SEA WALLS, WHAT THE HELL WHAT IF THEIRS A HURRICANE? imagine if their was a PAINT SEAWALL convention..

...Lord, I can see it now, It'll be nine million times bigger than Paint Louis.

STL

We got floodwalls on lockdown(for now...)

Guest -MOE LESTER-

seawalls, no beaches....no beaches, no chicks...and that sucks!!

how the fuck will anything come in or out??

it would be a huge wall for writers though....but shit what the fuck is he thinkgin!?!?

HOW ABOUT EVERYONE DRINK RED BULL AND GROW WINGS..THAT WAY WE WILL BE HIGH UP WHEN THE EARTH GETS FLOODED!!!! FUCK EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR BUSH

Originally posted by boogie hands

ive got a better idea!!!! launch a nation wide search for a magic lamp and when we find it we can just rub it and wish global warming away!!!! plus then well have two other wishes that we could use for anything we wanted!!!!! yeah!!!!!

i mean really....thats on the level of what hes saying

Mr. Bush, He might as well just become the New Anti-Drug campaign spokesman "Dont do coke kids, just look at me!"

Has anyone here taken an intro to oceanography course in college? If you did, you would know that building seawalls creates dramatic effects to those who are further down the coast. thats why when you see walls being built in front of beachside hotels so the sand stays(thus fucking with the natural force of erosion...) further down the coast you see disasterous effects. so therein, one big seawall for us means fuck you canada.

yep.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by girl-lies

wait.. no.. heh.. who did jr bush run against?

you dont know who was just running for president.

and you're insinuating bush is dumb.:rolleyes:

has anyone heard about the proposed plan to fingerprint every arab living in america, yes its true, what comes after that? make them all carry passbooks? does this proposal sound as insane and disturbing as i think it does?

Archived