Muff Diving?

Guest uncle-boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by test pattern

:confused: She dosen't let you? Why not?

some girls are highly self-concious about it, partially because blokes joke about the smell (ie all the fish jokes). I maintain that if a girl smells like fish, there's something wrong, she's sick, she's unclean etc. Also, a lot of girls are less than familiar with their own bodies and sexuality, because we are most of us ( men and women) are brought up with the idea that all things sexual are dirty..............

I didn't let my girl go down on me for close to a year. I assumed she would hate it, as it turns out she was kinda offended that I didn't feel comfortable around her.....

My current theory is this: Men and women are pretty much identical mentaly, except women have too many hang ups, and men have too few..............

Guest platapie
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

some girls are highly self-concious about it, partially because blokes joke about the smell (ie all the fish jokes). I maintain that if a girl smells like fish, there's something wrong, she's sick, she's unclean etc. Also, a lot of girls are less than familiar with their own bodies and sexuality, because we are most of us ( men and women) are brought up with the idea that all things sexual are dirty..............

I didn't let my girl go down on me for close to a year. I assumed she would hate it, as it turns out she was kinda offended that I didn't feel comfortable around her.....

My current theory is this: Men and women are pretty much identical mentaly, except women have too many hang ups, and men have too few..............

i came to read this thread just cause i saw bodice reply. i had a feelign she would have somthign witty to say abotu this subject. i was right, good show bodice;)

Originally posted by platapie

i came to read this thread just cause i saw bodice reply. i had a feelign she would have somthign witty to say abotu this subject. i was right, good show bodice;)

Aaawwww

*curtsey*

PS, I would freak out if my girl started shaving her pants hamster, there is nothing as unnatractive as a crotch full of ingrown hair, shaving rash or stuble. ACK

trimmed is sufficient:king:

Aaawwww

*curtsey*

PS, I would freak out if my girl started shaving her pants hamster, there is nothing as unnatractive as a crotch full of ingrown hair, shaving rash or stuble. ACK

trimmed is sufficient:king:

i like it trimmed right out of a hot shower, taken with some Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champaigne body gel........:rolleyes:

Originally posted by willy.wonka

but have you ever gagged lickin the NAUNY?

thats quite an experience.

Hell yeah and it was sick, but I kept going. Fuck it-HEY, how do you tell a chick to shave that shit?? I for sure ain't doing that shit and She'll get pissed I imagine if I just tell her that shit's getting a little out of control.

hit the nail on the head

Originally posted by vans

hit the nail on the head

while on the subject of head, i got some today...hehe..

actually me and my ex have been meeting up everyday before her work, to mess around when the house is empty and no one can bother us...

and yes, i did go down on her today...i made her come 3 times too...

:crazy:

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by itchy_olos

First i like to inspectabooty...

if it passes the test, then i just might knock the cobwebs off it:crazy:

:lol:

muahahahahahahah.

INSPECTA!

Makes sense.

Guest ToYs
Originally posted by rip

what in the fucc is wrong with u guys? muff diving is not cool. thats shit is gross as fucc. with all the shit that goes on down there im surprised that all u guys aaint got fuccin toxic poising and shit.

rip you dont get much pussy do ya? you cant be afraid of the puntang you have to embrace

Archived