Roadrunner vs Wyle E. Coyote

blame

does anyone know if he ended up cathching that stupid bird, when i was a kid i used to always think to want him to get away and everytime coyote came up with a new scheme id think shit this is it!!!

then as i got older used to be like "get the bastard" what pissed me off is he would paint fake scenery and road runner would go right through it but he would crash... what the fuck was up with that?!? thats not fair play

the point of this thread is to reminise on the good old days when it was worth it to wake up early for saturday and sunday morning cartoons with the good old cartoons...discuss your favourites

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not sure if teh coyote ever got him i dont think he did tho. ah the saturday morning cartoons remind me on snl when they said

"nbc will be advertising hard liquor on tv the fox network trying to outdo them will now sell crack" blahahaha uhhhh:rolleyes:

man i just saw those 2 little fuckers going at it yesterday.. and boy are they getting old, another year or 2 and i think the roadrunner will have slowed down enough that he gonna get caught, and also with all the advances ACME has made in their technology in the past 10 years...

road runner is getting caught slipping soon. mark my word!;)

Archived