Thongs.

Kr430n5_666

The articles against Abercrombie are just free advertising for the company. When kids read about how much parents and politicians dislike the store, it makes even more of them want to go buy it. Kids love that "rebelling against their parents" shit, even though they are throwing away their money for shit they don't need. The magazine with the naked kids in it was on the news, in the paper, just about everywhere because of the supposed 'negative publicity' A&F gained thousands of customers. None of the kids buying the clothes have strong moral objections against nudity or sexuality, and the Wong shirts worked the same way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah kids are totally sexualized now. There's all these dance recitals beside my work and you see 6 year olds singing "hit me baby one more time", while slapping their asses and wearing short shorts. Very,very scary.

no thongs for my children until they are old enough to wear them. we just think of thongs as very sexual items. they are ass flossers and it shoes so much. fuck that. i am not having my child wear that.

what the hell is abercrombie and fitch thinking??!!! i swear, and they really dont want the people complaining. but first they had the asian shirts that offended half of san francisco (excpet me and my man...we wanted to buy one to just laugh at it) and now it's pubescent thongs. WTF?! next it might be like boxer briefs for 5-12 year old boys.

Guest serpent of the light

that's fucked up. i think regular underwear looks better on of-age girls myself, and its fucked up to think of 10 year olds sporting nasty thongs. fuckin a&f...

Archived