Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boogie hands

well....i finally saw training day.....

delete?? no??

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

seriously....anytime you want to start letting us delete our own posts you can do that

:D

Guest unoprimero

that movie was hella dope... i suggest you watch it if you havent yet, you be slackin.

Originally posted by IMFINETHANKYOU

It's MEMENTO.....

oh christ what the fuck ever... i checked my dvd and you know what? YOUR RIGHT

you knew what the fuck i meant goddamnit thanks for correctin me sonofafuckshitasspeepeevaginasalivaohbutlookthefuckoutimthefuckbetterthanyoufuckinbitchassshitfacedfuckinpeoplenowadaysgotmelikestandingguardonmyownfuckingstatementsowhatthefuckevermindthefuckinbussinessthatisalsoknownasyourownforfuckinoncethisgoesouttoallofyousonsoffuckingnutsackshitbitchsidontlikenofuckintothemuthafuckinbodyidontgiveafuckifimrubbinyouthewrongwayoner :D

Guest platapie

i have only recently seen training day. it was ill.

Guest Wilt

i saw that movie and went and got a tattoo on my chest saying "godzilla ain't got shit on me!!!!" ninjas know.

Originally posted by dai

dope film, i was diggin 'the office' alot.

goin up

Originally posted by cmeup

did you even get the movie? no plot? maybe it was to deep for you...

dude, dont insult me, a mentally retarded kindergardener could have figured out the plot....that movie was on some striaght to video type shit as far as im concerned.....seriously, 5 minutes into the movie it turns into a non stop block of retardation.....sorry to everyone who thought it was good.....

thats not an apology....im just saying i feel sorry for you guys:D

Originally posted by cmeup

i was diggin denzel's puertorican baby mommmmma!

:

fuck yea she was good, but i think she was salvadorian(i think thats how u spell it)

Guest SPLINTER

its El

tease i thought you knew big dog.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this