DARK DAYS...the movie

SuburbianBrat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you guys liked that movie theres a cool book called:

The Tunnel by Margaret Morton

Its basically a photo documentary and interviews of some folks living in a defunct tunnel in NYC back in the mid 90's. Its really simple and powerfull no soundtrack though. I found it at the library, its worth checking out if that stuff interests you. Some cool black and white photo and some shots of murals down in the tunnel.

In fact now that i think about it it might be about the same people/place. i read it a couple years back.

Guest catwash

I saw this the other night for the first time, watched it again yesterday and it seemed much better second time around.... this film is cool as fuck, love it

Dark days is an interesting look at how the other 1/4 lives.

Read "The Mole People" if you liked Dark Days. Same subject, but it leaves the imagrey to your imagination, somehow it seems better that way.

The movie was kinda lacking though. I was hoping to see more fights, stabbings, writers/graff in the tunnels. There is one scene where this kid gets out of jail, and goes into the tunnel to hook up with his buddy who lives there. He paints a piece while his buddy is taking a shower under a burst pipe. overall , it's boring.

Guest Canadiano

Re: i love that film

Originally posted by grandmaster

Have u all noticed the Smith tag when he goes into the tunnel brilliant film?

yeah, I saw that. I had to watch the movie for school, and I pointed it out all enthused to the chick next to me. I got some wierd looks.

• 2 years later...

Archived