A2M on a wall???

kilmeplease

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dBUSH

bangarang huh, you freakin' dork.:rolleyes: oh yeah and if youre at my house tomight there'd better be beer when I get there or else.

Guest Dr. Doom

Any fucking retard that sits behind a computer screen and runs their trap about how A2M this and A2M in a negative manner should be castrated and fucked up the ass like a child molester in the pen!!

These guys are filthy and everyone knows it! Fuck the "stock cap" trend and people's titles bestowed upon Adikts and their choice of "skinny or fat" caps! Respect real kids that actually paint! Eat dicks chumps!

A2M gets my vote!

The Menes, Vizie, and both the Worms!

Originally posted by THEMOPFE

YO JUST CURIOUS...WHEN YOU SAY STOCK TIP PEICES YOU MEAN THEY FILL AND OUTLINE WITH STOCKS OR THEY USE FATS FOR THE FILL AND STOCKS FOR EVERYTHING ELSE? I FEEL CORNY FOR ASKIN BUT I GOTTA KNOW?

i use stocks for most of the peice when i paint. usually all of it.

anyway damn this post is off the fuckin hook. a2m such a dope fuckin crew. every style is fresh as hell. vizie vert(hell yeah dallas texas!) worm next kowr lead man fuckin all of em so so dope.

Originally posted by THEMOPFE

I LIKE SOME OF THEM.THATS NOT THE SAME MENOS FROM NY IS IT?

once again your graff knowledge shines on like a dead light bulb nigga as does your taste in women.yo son a wiseman once said you can't turn a ho into a housewife.take heed she blew that nigga who tag sounds like weed.you should go ask how she freaked all of recruited to hell,and the reversal of no.

ummmm

I seen worm and erupto do much better stuff. all of them show good control but i'm not a fan of the old school styles. Originality points are coo but i know these guys can bust way fresher shit cause i seen it. Much props to all of them but i aint never gonna sport bell bottoms....:D

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by blahblahblah

they would all be the same because those pieces are rad.

no, not really. the majority of that stuff is utter garbage. a2m is single-handedly responsible for lowering the bar for graffiti writers.

it's sad that kids look up to them. they say to themselves "hey look, i can be famous too and i don't even have to be good. i don't have to put forth any effort! all i need to do is have a gimmick and be 'original'."

pretty soon everyone starts sucking and graffiti goes into the shitter. oh wait, it already has.

this post sucks. bring on the flames you nutriders.

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by mike tyson

no, not really. the majority of that stuff is utter garbage. a2m is single-handedly responsible for lowering the bar for graffiti writers.

it's sad that kids look up to them. they say to themselves "hey look, i can be famous too and i don't even have to be good. i don't have to put forth any effort! all i need to do is have a gimmick and be 'original'."

pretty soon everyone starts sucking and graffiti goes into the shitter. oh wait, it already has.

this post sucks. bring on the flames you nutriders.

Single handedly?? Listen to this fucking guy?!?! Ahahahaha..............

I understand what you are saying to a certain extent..........I've got a friend who can't fucking stand LEWIS pieces and swears up and down that LEWIS is pure "fucking garbage"!! You don't care for WORM and MENES or SLIM or ERUPTO??? Okay partner, if you say so!! I was with you 50% of the way and then I slammed on the brakes!! Sorry:o

Archived