A2M on a wall???

kilmeplease

Guest kt 26

retard shoes?????

i swear that is a pair of retard shoes above the next,it must be coz the peice has no key line:crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by Dr. Doom

Single handedly?? Listen to this fucking guy?!?! Ahahahaha..............

I understand what you are saying to a certain extent..........I've got a friend who can't fucking stand LEWIS pieces and swears up and down that LEWIS is pure "fucking garbage"!! You don't care for WORM and MENES or SLIM or ERUPTO??? Okay partner, if you say so!! I was with you 50% of the way and then I slammed on the brakes!! Sorry:o

i said they were solely responsible to prove a point...

and read more carefully. i said "the majority". i like vizie, worm, and erupto's styles...it's that other shit i don't care for.

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by mike tyson

i said they were solely responsible to prove a point...

and read more carefully. i said "the majority". i like vizie, worm, and erupto's styles...it's that other shit i don't care for.

No offense man! I feel you!

no, not really. the majority of that stuff is utter garbage. a2m is single-handedly responsible for lowering the bar for graffiti writers.

it's sad that kids look up to them. they say to themselves "hey look, i can be famous too and i don't even have to be good. i don't have to put forth any effort! all i need to do is have a gimmick and be 'original'."

pretty soon everyone starts sucking and graffiti goes into the shitter. oh wait, it already has.

this post sucks. bring on the flames you nutriders.

it's just your opinion but damn, that shit is so backwards. Who says you have to do german thin crazy pieces to be good?...lowered the bar? They actually brought some soul back to graffiti. But i guess being tech is better than soul anyday....MY BUST

Guest mike tyson
Originally posted by blahblahblah

it's just your opinion but damn, that shit is so backwards. Who says you have to do german thin crazy pieces to be good?...lowered the bar? They actually brought some soul back to graffiti. But i guess being tech is better than soul anyday....MY BUST

hey wait...lemme get this straight. your thinking is "forwards"? who gave you the final word on this subject? looks like i've found a fanclub member!

there's a happy place where you can have "soul" and be technical with your pieces. why does one have to exclude the other?

is your view of graffiti so narrow that you can't do a funky piece with good letter structure AND make it clean and precise? if so i feel really sad for you.

who says i was talking about german thin pieces? i outline with stocks a good percent of the time and i bet that nobody on this board can tell if i used a german thin or a stock.

a2m gets an "F" for effort. and so does your cockjocking response. try again junior.

Re: ummmm

Originally posted by BigJohnStudd

but i'm not a fan of the old school styles. Originality points are coo but i know these guys can bust way fresher shit

wait, they're old school, but still getting originality points?

eh, i really think debating online (or in person is dumb)... i just like pointing out where other people look stupid so that i can look cool/feel better about myself. sorry.

that pauser is hot...

erupto's "e" is really cool looking

anyway, why do you guys care so much. these guys paint a lot, and im sure they have fun when they do it. are you that jaelous of the fame they're getting that you have to come on here under an anonymous screen name and talk shit about them? just shut up go paint and have fun.

hey wait...lemme get this straight. your thinking is "forwards"? who gave you the final word on this subject? looks like i've found a fanclub member!

there's a happy place where you can have "soul" and be technical with your pieces. why does one have to exclude the other?

is your view of graffiti so narrow that you can't do a funky piece with good letter structure AND make it clean and precise? if so i feel really sad for you.

who says i was talking about german thin pieces? i outline with stocks a good percent of the time and i bet that nobody on this board can tell if i used a german thin or a stock.

a2m gets an "F" for effort. and so does your cockjocking response. try again junior.

i'm trying to find which one doesn't have good letters?...maybe the debt. maybe the gore-b...definately the vert...that's about it...my "foward" thinkin ass doesn't think YOU have the final word on what is a "good letter". as far as joking...please. i know it's tough being the dashing young go getter you think you are but i'm not afraid to admit if i like a piece.

but all this doesn't mean shit because while your here telling people why they "lowered the bar", they are possibly one of the most "up" freight crews in north america. they must be good at limbo.

stop analyzing and get your head out of your ass.

signed-your friend "junior"

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by bear

this debate is kinda funny

if you don't like it don't flik it

seems pretty simple

I'm with this guy.

The only thing that pisses me off is when writers who's stuff I like stop writing and I don't get to see how much further they could've gone.

Guest niggazknow

>>>>>>It's hard to not think most of a2m's stuff is jacked now. What sucks is seeing most of their styles turn into the same old-school mush. Case in point: Pause. This guy burns.. i mean he buuurrrnnnns. My favorite writer hands down, and it's weird seeing him paint old school style..cause he's way better at innovating. They've all been through the graff cycle. They all can paint clean, we've all seen their clean stuff, and they all have sick letters..somewhere. Except maybe Lewis. Him and Vomit should start a new crew.

The retro thing is weird..what's the piont? What's the motivation?

wow, cant anyone just paint nowadays and have fun without some jackass toy talking shit on them? i mean, who the fuck cares what their pieces look like. i think its fresh that they can paint anything they want instead of sticking to the same cookie cutter styles like most writers.

all i can think is that the kids who hate are the ones who jock the most, straight up!

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by asoka

these guys fucking suck.

since when is it cool to paint like complete shit? since when are ten shitty pieces better than 1 good one?

ass 2 mouth

People's opinions are just opinions.

In my opinion, graffiti should represent dedication, love for the art, and respect for the people who exhibit these traits ... nothing else. I wish more writers lived by this...

squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk squawk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived