A2M on a wall???

kilmeplease

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestly...

i agree with seeking, and i'd go as far as to say, these guys get props for dropping stuff like that on trains, but think of that.. trains are WAY harder to do pieces on if you take into concideration the scenario you are in... so, basiclly what im saying, is unless these pieces wer done illigally (witch i highly doubt) i find them to be an underachievement...

someone who has a style like that on a train, should be able to blow your mind away on a wall... these did not blow my mind away, in fact, some if not most look whack...

START TO HATE!

oh, and stop talking about other writers personal lifes like you know the guys!

werd?

dont lo0k too populated to me bra... maybe im just a southern redneck who dudnt thunk no better, so i cant sees dem new car thingies nor higways you speak of, sorry man, us toothless countrymen just dont recon sociatiable locations.... yaherd?

i can vouch for tha spot to...

its a bitch to get to... but it is right off a major highway... there are risks.... however...

those guys can do much iller shit.... but from tha looks of it.... they were just having fun... which they do alot... (fucking alcholics :D)

so whats tha big deal? you all know their steez... and are acting like they did that shit at some big paint fest or some shit...

tease;)

Guest BinaryLung

>>>>yeah..illegal:

Middle of nowhere.

In the woods.

You can barbeque if you want.

oh man, trust me, we wanted to do it at the toy wall, i mean mojos, but we couldnt fit! :(

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.

• 6 months later...

Archived