on the chin

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I grow a perfectly natural soul patch, no triming required.

That stays the same.. the rest changes.

and just as a useless fact... the could patch or "flavor spot"

is technically known as a "mouche" which goes under the "moustache".

Let's not have any pics of the latin playboys.. ok? pistol? ok?

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Pistol

dammit that means no "men" with superbly manicured beards thin as hell to match the brows?

i saw one the other day....his legs were shaved and i kept "eyeing him out" thinking how perfect it would be if he were on the thread..i think he was scared of me...cause im all natural man and dont need to put lip gloss,earings,shaved legs to look pretty...

oh....i have sideburns and a ?"after five shadow"?right now.

for some reason girls seem to know what thats called..

i have some trimmed up choppers..still fuzzy though.

i should rename myself beardo at the moment. actually ive always had a beard, but of varying degrees, sometimes the euro style 5 oclock shadow beard, sometimes just the chin strap, and like i have now, the aj style beard from the backstreet boys, maybe ill grow in the lumberjack, ah i cant, its spring now.

i rock some thick burns too...

usually i shave my head with like a 3 guard all aruond...

but it tends to look dope to shave you face completely, let it grow for about two days where its comin in partially, landscape out a goatee, than let it grow for maybe a week so you got like the five o clock shadow and the goatee in thickness

contrasts nicely

Guest GoBiloe

i have a chinstrap too... i was so proud that i could finally grow a beard, then my friend called it a chinstrap and i freaked out. whatever, he has a full on amish-country type of beard and about 200 bad tattoos.

amen to the chinstrap. i used to have burns and i finally just connected them. heh.

Guest im not witty

my burns come and go, sometimes theyre big, sometimes theyre pointy

fat short whatever.

but my head stays closely shaved, the burns are usually longer than the hair on my head. it makes me look like a bruiser, which is good cause im a pussy. hehe

Archived