NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

I'm stuck at home today...fuckin' great-I'm outta fuckin' cigarettes,I don't have any beer-and I've been sober for 4 days---there isn't much of anything to eat around here----fuck!

I guess one cool thing is that I'm selling my '76 LTD and am probably going to buy an '81 Cadillac Eldorado or a '79 Buick Riviera--I lost my license but I don't care----I'm gonna drive anyway-but I gonna drive like a Grandma-so getting pulled over won't be an option.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 455

I'm stuck at home today...fuckin' great-I'm outta fuckin' cigarettes,I don't have any beer-and I've been sober for 4 days---there isn't much of anything to eat around here----fuck!

I guess one cool thing is that I'm selling my '76 LTD and am probably going to buy an '81 Cadillac Eldorado or a '79 Buick Riviera--I lost my license but I don't care----I'm gonna drive anyway-but I gonna drive like a Grandma-so getting pulled over won't be an option.

i drove without a license for almost a year and did fine... getting pulled over got me arrested and got my truck impounded tho... ended up paying almost $1500 to get my truck and my license back...

WOAH THERE Mr unstoppabible lets not get all nosy

loooooooooooooooong story short ,

1. i found out a person can have too much sex

2. i dont want to have another threesome with any of my future girls best girlfriend.

3.she only wanted me for the money she thought i had

4.poon gets loose after having three kids...its true

5.if you get one of those us cellular phantom phones....make sure you can pay the bill each month and dont let your stoned girlfriend have both phones one night and come back the next morning to realize the cunt downloaded 43 godamn ringtones at 2 bucks a pop...

the fuck am i gonna assign spice girls wanna be my lover to??

6. if you fuck on the first night you meet with her and she wants it in the ass............hit it and quit it.

7. i work with her now ex-husband

8. she dumped me? some crap about wanting to be single(code for i wanna ho around with many men and women and you aint got no money,oh ya cell phones got diconected have fun with the $900.00 bill in your name........sucker)

woo man i thought about that..

but a sad note the, cops took my board on the 5th of july for crossing the street and gave me a ticket/citation for two counts of disorderly conduct.. on account of every other word out of my mouth was fuck you pig and your mother fucking mr rodgers looking lackey.

so they jumped on my ass infront of the lake celebration that was going on and walked me 4 blocks to some armory that they setup by the lake.....infront of EVERYONE in handcuffs.. i gotta pay 200 to get my board back

and all i wanted was to get across the street with my eggroll in a hurry to the table so my beer didnt get warm.

yea no bikes and or vehicles of play in street. its a law

$200 to get it back. i realized my tickets are so high cause i still rock the fuck out my maryland i.d card

and yet the first time i got a ticket for $163 fer skating in the street two blocks from my house. the cop told me bikes arent allowed in the street at all but they just dont bother giving tickets to bikers unless they are obstructing traffic or drunk.

i told the cop "my board is vegetarian so fuck off." the second ticket and tried to throw it over the bridge into the river so he wouldnt take it, but he let me keep it cause his shift was almost over and just gave me a $200 dollor citation for profanity and littering as well as skating in the street.

man i aint never even owned a car....die wisconsin die

p.s the pga is here in my town.

tiger woods is staying a few blocks from my pad in this big ass brownstone.......thinkin about robbing his ass