NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 455

Yo Alure.....I'm still moving to New York...but have to spend some near Seattle for a few months.....so if you're still out East....then I definitely want to link up with you and party.....you have my e-mail...I think....if you ever on AIM or whatever....my name is Vintage455....get at me...if you feel like it..peace to the O>G>2001 Nightowls.....keep rockin'

yeah that sounds great..except for the fact that my parents wont watch my son... arggh... so i havent been able to go out..but we'll see the deal in a couple of months... werd..

annoyed.

no fucking privacy anywhere.. cant fucking go out, cant fucking smoke a ciggeratte on my porch, cant fucking bitch at the top of my lungs because i dont live in my own fucking house, nor could i afford too..the fucking walls are too thin in this fucking place.. at least i could rant and just go off on was myspace..and he had to fucking register..i'm SURE he will search me up too... be like "now those friends you have on your list, are they okay people?? it seems they like to vandalize, you never did that did you? you arent drinking and smoking anymore are you?? i see you have alot of anger built up inside.. and i dont think that picture of your mouth is very approirate"

yeah why wont somebody walk face first into my fucking fist.

bullllllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... someone win me the fucking lottery.

stab him in the face with a soldering iron

I need cash too, im flat broke after this weekend.

Ill need to buy a new phone too, damn insurance excess fees.

Oh yeah, worst day ever.

ill win you the lottery. haha. right after i win me the lottery.

i say we all add him and flood him with messages. cause it'll fill his mailbox, haha, thatll get annoying fast. go on there and have a conversation back and forth on his messages. we should do this.

Originally posted by alure

oh god, my fucking stepdad added himself to myspace..see what happens when you live with your parents..... ughhhhhhh

HASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

I busted out laughing when I read this....

I have to add this nigga..

link me love

Originally posted by ARCEL

how awesome is the classic hardcore buzz of the guitar in Violence Now?

anyway, when and where was the show in question?

ummmmmmmms we watched the hated dvd...so it was a documentry of....and then some random video of random shows i assume...it didnt really say.

so i smoked a dime while playing megaman on the super nintendo, then went to my brothers bands cd release show. moshed. at pizza at this small ny pizza joint type place. got home, smoked some more then proceeded to crash until just a few minutes ago. it was a great night. believe that.

we've been slacking..

mmm mom cooked dope ass thai food... yummy..

i dunno whether to get a pair of shoes.. they are tan/white..which i like..but they have pink in them..i'm not a fucking pink girl..or should i say person..since guys be repping that shit too these days... hmm.. but they are nice.. rawr...

another..weekend where i dont do anything..ohjoy!

and god damnit..earmuffs is OFFICIALLY a nightowl..cause i called it.. and i'm the queen..muhahaha

Archived