NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

gdayyyyyyyyyyy

good weekend hooorah!

went to the fire works show last nite in town, pretty average it was though. we caught a train back to some girls place which was a waste of time because by the time we got there we was ready to go home. meh.

Originally posted by When

well i ended up in monterey this weekend

it sucked ass, i forgot how much that town blows

ended up spending too much at the bar

and getting funny looks from the scene kids

i am always surprised to remember that there's kids in monterey... all i ever think of in monterey is old people with lap dogs and clint eastwood...

you shoulda hit me up when... ain;t to much farther to SF...

here's to internet access

so after two tech support guys couldn't figure out what was wrong with my modem, i was fucking around with it in despair, and i reinstalled it, and voila. i currently am connected to the internet via the free "peoplepc" disk from staples, i went halfway through the sign up process and realized i was connected..

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i am always surprised to remember that there's kids in monterey... all i ever think of in monterey is old people with lap dogs and clint eastwood...

you shoulda hit me up when... ain;t to much farther to SF...

there were some fine girlies uo there

they just wouldnt give me the time of day

cause they were 'too good for me'

cunts

i did hit you up

as i did tonite

woo

mr. too cool to talk to me

We just recived a letter at work from a inmate at some Virginian (sp) state prison wanting to place an order :lol: he wrote a 2 page letter just asking for some smal items, he babled on for ever. I would too if i had nothing else to be doing in prison

^^ aw poor guy probally just wants a pinpal heh

mmm i was shopping yesterday, and i ran into this guy who had the hottest accent ..and he was from washington d.c...woo i just kept talking to him to hear his accent.. northern east coast accents are fucking hot.. i'm gonna die when i move up there ;]

Originally posted by LENS

Ouch, i have one mother fucker of a headache....anyone here know of any good home-style remedies? ouch...i am far from my asprin right now just so all the smartasses out there are on the same page as me.

pain displacement, pinch between your thumb and index finger, or squeeze right at the bridge of your nose

My next door neighbour just called me up and asked if I could grab him a smoke, I did and he bought over a couple of beers, he was tanked and he's like my friend right, I told him we were moving and so he asks if he could talk to my mum im like 'sure' so we go in and he spends the whole time talking to my mum and im just like whatever and watching the tennis.

When he left I thought it was pretty strange because he does it on a regular basis (talks to my mum more than me) so I said it to my mum and she's just like "I dunno he always talks to me".

Now when im tanked I admit I talk to the parents a bit, but not the whole time im there, I just have a bit of a chat then see what my mates been up to, but he just spends the whole talking to my mum.

It's just a strange observation I picked up on, what's your take on it?