NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hottest thing ive ever eaten was down in san diego

there was a hot sauce shop and i asked them to dip a chip in the hottest sauce they sold

stuff came in a dark brown bottle

i think it was pure oil of some pepper, fuck it was hot

Guest sneak

ALURE

idont worry, fish n chips on the way..

good to hear you know what your doing, respect for that,,,

and if i needed to find somewhere to live in america, id try and be your roomie....but alas as im in england, and not in need of a home i cant help :(

sneak.. someone ever tell you something online.. and it just puts a big smile on your face?? yeah.. you just made me smile. ;]

*yawn*.. i should be really motivated to go out right now and get everything done.. but im still sitting on my ass.. i need to go register for school... and then try and get a job at aol.. doesnt seem like much but i dont have as much enegry as i used too... just the thought is making me sleepy.hehe

my mom is thai..and eats crazy hot food. when i went to thailand was when i ate the hottest food..holly shit is all i can say..my mom one time was eatting rice.. completely covered in this hot sauce.. it was dripping wiht hot sauce..and i asked her "isnt that hot?" and shes like "yeah..i like it because it makes my tummy burn" ... okay mom.. if anyone is gonna have ulcers..

Guest sneak
Originally posted by alure

sneak.. someone ever tell you something online.. and it just puts a big smile on your face?? yeah.. you just made me smile. ;]

what can i say? i would blame it on my great looks...but thats not gonna work...

i aim to please!

ive always wanted to paint my room like this:

one wall Blue

one wall Red

one wall Green

and the other wall Purple

just some random ass colours would bbe cooool i rekin