NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

chief bones...

hey alure, if we were drinking and feeling kinda hory with eachother, would we bump and grind buttbootyass nekkid?

i kinda know that thats not the proper thing to ask, but would you want to?:jpotato:

Guest sneak

morning all, whats up and tings?

the shit you do in the hope of pussy. last night i went to link this girl i know and she said we could chill at her mates house, get there and its all good. 3 girls and me. hehehe...anywho "girl interrupted" came on tv. for those who dont know i think its about a girl who gets commited to a asylum or what not..

anyway, i get home, go to sleep and dream that ive been commited because my sense of smell was wrong or something..

well hell, i'm back. just for a spell. the nest seems un-eventful. alure is a pussy, won't come get faded wth me downtown. weak.

where the fuck is everyone, including myself. i'm old, grey goose is my friend, as well as the capitan. where is pistol, vinyl, when, krie, ad young intang. and sneakster too. holla at your boy. i'mundergronud(you like that one, don't you? don't lie girl, let's just cuddle...) like aser, be back in a while. owls holler.............:king:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by ragsoe505

well hell, i'm back. just for a spell. the nest seems un-eventful. alure is a pussy, won't come get faded wth me downtown. weak.

where the fuck is everyone, including myself. i'm old, grey goose is my friend, as well as the capitan. where is pistol, vinyl, when, krie, ad young intang. and sneakster too. holla at your boy. i'mundergronud(you like that one, don't you? don't lie girl, let's just cuddle...) like aser, be back in a while. owls holler.............:king:

was it a good trip?

we expect stories!

im not gonna try and be all american and say "holla". so im going to keep it english and say "whagwarn"