NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont have regular access to a computer right now, i am currently in a state far far from home. ill be back for a week or two next week and then im leaving again, im in the process of moving right now so everythings really chaotic. on that note feel free to drop me an email at deathblossoms@riseup.net if you feel the urge to and ill get back to you hopefully in the next couple of days but i am super late for someone i was supposed to meet many many minutes ago i just couldnt pass up the opportunity to drop in on my 12oz sisters and brothers since it was an option at the moment. haha, i found red and black mean streaks. ill try to bring one back for you. peace.

Well thats it.....im flying out to Kentucky, or what ever city Zach resides in to absorb the warm southern local white ways...someone told me to act whiter today....i dont know what that means...i assume they want me to take off my fubu sweat suit, my platinum chainz, and my black face paint....hmmmmmmmmm what a weird place i live in...

zack's town is weird... when i was down there me and this other kid went bombing one night on bikes and ended up riding right through a sideshow... not very exciting tho... just a lot of cutlasses and dubs... but as far as his state goes, i definately wouldn't say he lives in the whitest of towns... that same night i got kicked down a forty from a bunch of "homies" doing some stoop drinking cuz i "looked down"...