NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what up owls? ima chillan. anybody drinkin? im so glad jager is so cheap. or id never be drunk.

anyways, i read a coment a couple pages back about being sick of the "ola". oh well. since you communists banned tease for no legible reason at all i figured id rep for him every now and again. im not making it a habit by putting it after every word or even in every post. so who cares.

anywho, what up when?

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

half the headz in here are not official night owls any ways. like me. so yeah welcome aboard the thread. until krie gets angry again and starts puttin up that flik telling non night owls to leave. now theres onemore of us to ignore it.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahaha.....fuck krie. I can venture into any thread I want dammit!

whoa whoa whoa WHOA! do not say fuck krie. EVER!. j/k. nah but seriously krie's a cool kat. sometimes he just gets in his sloppy drunk mode. then gets violent like the bum down the street, right krie? so yeah, whatever. ima finish this last droplet o jager. and be a sloppy drunk..............cheers krie, to sloppy drunkism

Originally posted by When

http://www.jeco.no/_upl/yzf-r1-2002.jpg'>

this is basically what i looked at today

but in grey and blue

and it had an exhaust and custom seat

quite a steal i thought at 5000

dont know if i *really* want a bike though

I'm not into bikes or automobiles of any kind but this thing just looks so sexy it's rediculous...

I bet guys that ride those have to beat the mantovani away with a stick.....

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn shits fresh. this kid i know, weighs like a buck 10 had a bike and he crashed on the freeway. kid was fubar for months. he said his teacher for the motorcycle school he went to to get his license or some shit had a super bike and some retard kids in an f-150 were tailin him hardcore, so when he stopped at he light he fuckin revd his shit or some thin and melted the grill on there truck. this story would make more sense if !: i wasnt drunk and2: i knew more bout motorcycles

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

this thing just looks so sexy it's rediculous...

I bet guys that ride those have to beat the mantovani away with a stick.....

yea i know, i dont really care for most street bikes

but this one just caught my eye

i like the idea that the gas mileage is so good

and that i can go 160mph if i am so inclined to

and if it gets me more tang, that would be fine by me

but alas i still have to deal with the fact that its a major purchase

and that i might kill myself, i dunno

Originally posted by When

yea i know, i dont really care for most street bikes

but this one just caught my eye

i like the idea that the gas mileage is so good

and that i can go 160mph if i am so inclined to

Wow....160. That's just insane. I cannot fathom how someone can go that fast yet still maintain their balance. I can guarantee I'd wip out and probably end up in a wheelchair for the rest of my life......

oh my god. i am sooo fucking hungover. i haven't been that faded in a long long time. vicodin+mass amounts of alcohol+ yayola+ stippers+ exspensive hotel room. the strippers can go to hell and all, but the partying was mad nice. i didn't wake up till 7 thirty, didn't even go to sleep till 10 a.m.

damn......

wonk slwothgin ssa knurd

Guest ctrl+alt+del

psssh, jobs.

i work at a retirement home. i serve them their food, and i have to yell so they can understand me. and some of them forget that theyve ordered so theyll order something different from another waiter.

its an awesome job though. some of the old people are funny as hell. you have to be really fucking patient though. ive got a good schedule this week. 430 - 830 every night till tuesday. i did my mathematic skills and i should end up with over 7,000 in pocket money by the time i move.