NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So everyone is wearing a basic suit (minus the jacket) tomorrow for a new years day do we have tomorrow. Its gonna be like 34 degrees (93 fahrenheit)

Im ethier going to go comfortable and cool, or style and sweating. Stupid hot weather.

Happy New Year!

jan 1st 2005 here which means you all are still celebrating...mine was ok except for the 50 year old man that started a fight with me because the soccer mum that he was buying drink after drink for was into me.

I got this cool new cell phone for negative dollars, $39 plus 30 dollars call credits and 120 free SMS messages.... i dont know how they are making money off this.

0402260021m.jpg

Has a real cool blue light too. any aussies who go through as many phones as i do need to get into a vodaphone store pronto!

Originally posted by fatbastard@Jan 1 2005, 05:51 AM

e.

I got this cool new cell phone for negative dollars, $39 plus 30 dollars call credits and 120 free SMS messages.... i dont know how they are making money off this.

heh, im sure youll see how they make money off it soon enough, careful with your bill and shit. i got screwed by shit like that once or twice.

Originally posted by krie@Jan 2 2005, 06:12 AM

Ive lost plenty of phones FB, but i love the insurance cover that i took up ha

Yo MLT, how was ya christmas and new year ?

the ins makes no sense to me, when ive seen it, its like so much a month, then if you lose your phone, you still have to pay money for it, whats upw ith that?

Originally posted by onesecondple+Jan 3 2005, 07:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Jan 3 2005, 07:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-krie@Jan 2 2005, 06:12 AM

Ive lost plenty of phones FB, but i love the insurance cover that i took up ha

Yo MLT, how was ya christmas and new year ?

the ins makes no sense to me, when ive seen it, its like so much a month, then if you lose your phone, you still have to pay money for it, whats upw ith that?

[/b]

I pay $7 Australian Dollars a month ontop of my bill for insurance. I lost my phone a week after having a brand new one, and got a new one for free. Lost that one 2 weeks later, i had to pay $70 for it. Then I lost a 3rd one, aboutt 2 months after that, and payed $140? i think for a replacement. It works out better than paying $700-1000 for a phone. I dont think its worth that much now, but when it was brand spankin new a few months back it was.