NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Alure,

I know what you're saying, it would be so much easier if all "men" took care of what they needed to take care of. I hope you work things out for your own sanity and your son's sake. Keep your head up...

I just saw this van crash head on into the curb like trying to make a right turn where there was no parking lot, fuck!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fatbastard

Alure,

maybe just threatening to do that in a letter/email/phone call will make him come correct, that way there will be a chance that he really pulls together.

this will be a lot more beneficial for your son.

being mean to him doesnt work..he's a pussy..and cries to everyone that i'm mean to him..and then he says he is too afraid to call..and everyone thinks its oka for him not to do anything..cause i'm beinga bitch..its lame.. and i've threatened him numerous times he just cries..and nothing happens..

p.s. since i'm on a roll.. i went and got custody papers at the court house..and they tell me i have to pay $105 dollars and $35 more dollars if i want a sheriff to present it to him..i'm thinking why dont you have a little check box that says "let deadbeat father pay for fine..since mother has bills to pay and a child expenses to take care of because the father doesnt"

im going to bitch about my thread being closed right now. which is bullshit, everyone else makes those stupid threads, and i have never seen them shut down. fuck all that. "and god invented email" yeah, good one smart guy, maybe if the fucking email through the boards ever ACTUALLY go through like the say they do, we wouldnt need to make those stupid threads, but oh yeah, since i have EVERYONES email on the whole fucking board i guess it works out, if i had his email, why the fuck would i make a thread, thanks tess. wonderful.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

hullo....

is it sexual harrassment if your male coworker (who looks liks an og l.a gangmember tattoos and all) keeps calling you camote (sweet potato in spanish) all day every day?

dude when somebody says "camote" in spanish they mean your someones boytoy, so i think he wants you.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

get an older car, haha, anything under 72' will be cheap as fuck. :lol:

If you can find something that still runs....most older cars are gone unless you want to spend the money for a nice one---and in that case--they are not cheap as fuck..well,maybe compared to the price of new car.....but in my opinion....new cars fuckin' suck.

I'm going over to look at my friends car tonight and see if I want it....it used to belong to his grandma----a 1972 Dodge Dart 2-door Swinger---for 200 bucks--and it runs...but needs bodywork.

*Jesus Christ....sigh...you were talking about insurance....I didn't even notice...