NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word upski.......hahaha....man,I drank like a blue collar worker after a long shift out in front a dusty dive bar with 500 pick-up trucks all equipped with KC lights and mud flaps in the parking lot......although....I rode my bike about 30 miles today and threw down many shots of Jager and pints of beer....tonight was fun....I guess....same shit,different day.....peace troops....

oh fuck yeah......I saw some skanks tonight downtown as well---they were in full force....you know,the one's that you would want to leave for the white-trash gangsters to neck her for the poisionous necter and hit that box that's funkier than a Boosty Collins' record....c'mon....hahaha....this one braod actually had her "STD" paperwork with her....sweeeeeeeet....hahaha....now,that's what I call "Credentials".....hahaha...give me break....

damn this one pimp in my town had some tore back hoes. One of them had a voice like Dr. Dre's when he had that throat cancer shit, and the other one had that serosis shit, ya know the fucked up skin thing with red flakey blotches. I actually feel bad for the john's who pick that hoe up at night and don't see that shit. Bitch look like a damn leppar!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I hate going out on weekdays. I always get fooled by the "We'll be back by 12:30 AM".

3:14 and still going. If previous drunken weekday episodes are any indication, I'm going to be spectacularly useless tomorrow attempting to design things.

tonight was another great evening in Methville,Washington...I talked a tweaker out his 50 dollar handlebars for my stock shitty ones I had.....straight across....awesome...his eyes were moving faster than the speed of light....about 500,000 thoughts going through his head at the same time....excellent...there were more STD bitches downtown than I could count with a dozen hands---the man was out in full force---which isn't that suprising,they will fuck with you if you even look at 'em wrong....I got drunk again....and I have an "Alcohol Evaluation" tomorrow(today) which I should pass with flying colors.....:gasp:....hahahaha....I don't give shit....fuck life,it's too boring.