NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was supposed to go to my DWI Victim's Panel today....but I didn't have the money and soooooo.....here I am....probably receiving some sort of additional penalties to my already heinous outcome....fuck.

i'm never home anymore... i only go home to sleep... when i'm not sleeping i'm at school, band practice or playing shows, or at the bar...

seriously... that's all i do... it kinda sucks...

i haven't even been able to paint or anything...

and no, i don;t have myspace... people keep trying to talk me into it tho... i might get on there one of these dys... i'll let you know if i do...

alright... sounds good.. yeah i'm always at work..or at home..never anywhere else these days;/

anyway..

i got machai an "excersaucer" today, he can sit in it but he can't move like a walker, but he can bounce in it, rock, or turn around in circles haha and it has 10 diffirent activty games and has lights and music..aww my lil boy is growing up...

but the fucking thing has 50 diffirent parts that i'm trying to put together..pfft

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

, i don;t have myspace... people keep trying to talk me into it tho... i might get on there one of these days....

its the latest trend buddy. pffft, man your outta the times lately. haha, naw. btw, alure, thanks for the random message. it made my day.

edit:

p.s. willy wonka, soap usually takes care of that.

Yo Alure.....I'm still moving to New York...but have to spend some near Seattle for a few months.....so if you're still out East....then I definitely want to link up with you and party.....you have my e-mail...I think....if you ever on AIM or whatever....my name is Vintage455....get at me...if you feel like it..peace to the O>G>2001 Nightowls.....keep rockin'

Archived