NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

alure: i'll let you know when it's sent... and i know yer not getting em, just saying you would look sexy as all get out with sleeves...

devilush: pop's... 24th and york...

wonksome: they swim upsteam and downstream at different times of the year... according to japanese tattooing, neither is unlucky, they just have different meanings...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

really? damn, maybe hawaii is just filled with other cultures mumbo jumbo. my homie got one swimming down his arm and all these people freaked.. " why did you do that? " he said taht he wasnt into the koi reaching the top to become a dragon, so the fish swam back down.

i thought kois swimming down was pretty tight too.

anymore info?

wonka... my knowledge of traditional japanese tattooing is limited, but here's what i know...

first off, what is commonly seen as koi are actually supposed to represent carp...

carp swim upstream at pone time of the year to spwan, and downstream 6 months later for the eggs...

one direction sometimes has a green/brown/yellow spiral on the forehead, which is supposed to represent moss, and it will only be associated with the fish swimming one direction... for the same reason (seasons, time of the year, there will only be cherry blossoms when the fish is swimming the other direction...

like i said, each direction has a specific meaning, but i don;t know what it is...

if you see any tradintional japanese full body suits that feature carp, a lot of times you'll see fish swimming up on one side of the body, and swimming down on the opther... from what i understand, this is supposed to represent birth and death, and the cycle of life...

so word...

also, if the tattoo is intended to be koi and not carp, then the whole idea of saying that one is unlucky and the other lucky is total bullshit, as there are no spiritual/religious based tattoos that traditionally feature koi... unless it's specifically a local thing...

i'm actually gonna be seeing someone tomorrow, who i hope can fill me in on what i'm missing in all this...

on a related note, i finally got my shitty lil digi working last night, so i'm starting that tattoo thread i've been talking about for a while...

hey anyone with a scanner..i'll send some flicks of my baby and myself..too get scanned..cause i want to post flicks but who knows when i'd be able to get it done..it'd probally be faster if i sent them..so let me know ..

Originally posted by alure

hey anyone with a scanner..i'll send some flicks of my baby and myself..too get scanned..cause i want to post flicks but who knows when i'd be able to get it done..it'd probally be faster if i sent them..so let me know ..

id be glad too...

whats going on you bunch of nerds?

long time no type

basically i got burnt out on my job and told my boss that im quitting for a few months

now im working at a friends company

doing voice and data installations as well as fiber optics

its a nice change of pace for me, even though the pay isnt great

but i just got so fucking burnt out on the assholes and customers in the custom business

i just snapped, but i dont think it could have happened any other way.

so things have been cool lately

and im actually going to buy a street bike in the next two months or so

havent decided if i want the gsxr 750 or yamaha r6

fun fun fun

Originally posted by Devilush

when i got this in the mail, my first thought was WHEN

yea i am a big dork.

originally posted by alure

whenever i see drew i also think of when, which is usually when i'm looking at mags.. i always think of cutting them out and mailing them to him.. and i have two postcards that i have of her..from long time ago and i think he'd appreciate them more then me..but i cant seem to give them up..cause shes a hottie..

hey atleast you two are thinking about me,

and as we all know its the thought that counts

id gladly give you my address alure

if you would send me pictures of my girlfriend

speaking of myspace...

i went out with this chick i met on there tonite

i thought everything was going to be cool

but no, thats not my luck.

so girl comes to my house because we were just going to hang out

she decided she doesnt want to just sit around so she tells me we should go to this bar near her house

i agree and we roll

well once we get there i know its bad news

fucking cholos and other assorted assholes

instead of going home i say what the fuck i might as well get a beer or something

so she gets two shots of tequila and a corona and i get a newcastle

we play a game of pool and everything is going fine

but i can feel the cholos eyes burning holes in the back of my head

we finish our pool game and sit back down at the bar

i get another beer and so does she

then this older lady walks up out of nowhere and tells girl 'nice shoes'

in a sarcastic voice

now ive never met the girl i was with before and have no clue how she is besides our emails and whatnot

so she tells this older lady some shit

and words were being traded between them

voices escalating in volume the whole time

and im thinking what the fuck is my whole role in this

i decide to just sit there and be quiet and finish my cigarette

now shits getting really ugly

and everyone in the bar has turned there attention on them and some on me since they know im there with her

not good.

we get kicked out a few minutes later

and a few of the cholos and the chick follow us outside

the cholos start hassling me

and girl and the chick are ready to throw blows

basically it boiled down to me telling the 3 prick cholos who i know and them walking back inside with dicks tucked between their legs

and me grabbing girl and taking her back to the car to go home

so in the end it was pretty uneventful

but a story none the less

needless to say im definately going out with this chick again

cause i think she would be wild in the sack

Originally posted by When

im actually going to buy a street bike in the next two months or so

havent decided if i want the gsxr 750 or yamaha r6

fun fun fun

Good choices. I love the suzuki GSX-R range. Sex on wheels. Whilst i was out running tonight this kid comes flying around the corner on a Honda CBR 250rr and about 5 meters away from him is a cop on a big 1300cc. Ha. This kid had no chance.

Originally posted by When

basically it boiled down to me telling the 3 prick cholos who i know and them walking back inside with dicks tucked between their legs.

Fuck, you must have dropped some mafia names or something. usually people like that laugh, and then proceed to throw punches when you play the whole "do you know who iam" card

broke

as

fuck...

gonna try to make a little money at the bar tomorrow...

but even if i do, it looks like i'll be doing a whole lot of scamming for the rest of the month...

on a lighter note, a friend of mine is looking at this house...

6 bedrooms (he'll be taking three, one for him and his girlfriend, and two to convert into a studio) 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, 1 kitchen... about 6 blocks from where i live now (my favorite neighborhood i've ever lived in)...

whole house: $2200

so i could be looking at getting a room, in my good ol neighborhood, in a better house, with doper roommates (and less of them) for about a third of wht i'm paying now...

fingers crossed/knocking on wood/unjynxing/etc...