NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I fucking hate white american men and I hate chinese/japanese women,

so.... I hate EVERYTHING about you and your life

I dont like ponies and never did

that thing is nothing near anything I would call a "toy"

white trash in china? hahahaha what a BUM!

couldnt compete with Americans could you?

ah jsut a general store mans job not too far from my place which is good

5min down the road

good graff to check out as well on lunch breaks ha

dont think itll be that cool of a job but if i get it ill take it as its a job and will pay

Originally posted by ounceaddict

Shut up. Go ramble off in some other thread.

Originally posted by ounceaddict

you are annoying and i never pay attention to your posts. this is the last time i will ever acknowledge your existence.

ounceaddict is a fucktard, nothing new here, me and a couple of the guys on 12oz are planning a get together for graffiti and alcohol related mayham. to bad your not stateside krie. ah well. the ounce has been slow lately. got in a minor altercation with a bum around the back of my work. the guy was jerkin off behind my thrift store.:lol: im scarred for life.

fucking hell...

sopend a couple hours drinking with girl on the stepos, and then she goes in to use the bathrom (at her place) and fucking bails!

fuck that...

i wish this girl weren;t so rad and so good in bed, otherwise i'd want nothing to do with her...

fuckin bitch...

on the other hand, i got shitty at the bar last night and blacked out... woke up today and discovered two percoceeets in my pocket... goo dtimes...

girl's still a fuckin bithc tho...

more:

i got a new tattoo on wednesday... "remember" in cholo script across my stomach... little hint of graff in the letters... done by one of my favorite writers (as in, he did the sketch and the tattoo)

it was only sposed to take an hour, but we dorked out on it so much that we did about 2 hours that night, and we still have another two to go probably... i'm stoked... maybe i'll put up pics in a bit...

bute, its like working in a warehouse just makin sure orders etc coming in and going out

stock controling etc

itll tie me over before i go to the defence force

Vinyl, thats a nice tattoo. Im due to cash up on my motorbike soon, so im contemplating taking some of that cash n adding more to my leg and start on the arm... wait and see i spose eh

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

fucking hell...

girl's still a fuckin bithc tho...

want me to knock her out? ;] anyway tattoo is fresh looking, i like it.. i really enjoy phrases, words or quotes as tattoo's for some reason.. i still need to get mine.. i was thinking of maybe getting my son's name also, i dont know where i would get it at..i'm getting "sui generis" in old latin above my ass.. i like wrist tat's too...who knows..

i was thinking of maybe going to bartending school, and bartend at a club in baltimore.. it would be good hours and i'd still be in the nightlife, and my mom would barely have to watch my son so i wouldnt ahve to put him in daycare.. and i could still go to school..huh..*pondering*

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

http://pic10.picturetrail.com:80/VOL343/2006340/3882573/47865318.jpg'>

there's still more to go...

the swirly shit on the bottom, there;'s gonna be mor eup top...

its gonna be be fully tip shaded, and there's probably gonna be some red inside the letters...

then the whole thing gets a ghosty grey forcefield...

stoooooooked...

at first i thought that was your ass

I think im in with a good chance of getting this job.. Its not so bad. I always forget to ask how much it pays! im not too worried though, i need any money and just need to get outta the house durin the week

Yeah i got the job. Starting tomorrow, hooooray! Income again! I need some steal cap boots, but i just returned some as i no longer needed em! damn! Tis good place, only 5mins down the road. Fuck all traffic ill run into on the way there and the way home.

ive entered the workforce already.. been working since 15. just been outta a job since late january. it sucks not havin cash to blow on booze and other crap. now i can go off and get absolutely smashed this sunday at Rock It.