NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

muffs, i'm in oregon at the moment. intangible fame is coming down to portland sometime in the future, if i ain't visited you by then well come on down,

mltf4antom, i'll be in prescott, right above pho-twon. how old are you, maybe i'll come drink witcha...

alure, i love you, be safe, congratulations, wish you didn't hate me....

Originally posted by ragsoe505

alure, i love you, be safe, congratulations, wish you didn't hate me.... [

wish i didnt hate you either.. people hit up our freeway wall..and it reminded me of you..and us painting.. but then i remembered everything else..... :mad:

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

presscot? what brings you there? im only 18, i dont usually leave my apartment when im drinking.wonk. im not retarded

ya damn youngins;]

i'm fucking 21.. and this baby will never come out so i can celebrate my birthday the right way!! geezus..haha

i feel completely normal..haha thats the problem.. i dont feel anything.. yeah i went walking at the mall for 3 hours.. around and around and around.. cause its too cold for me to walk outside..

whoa its later then i've stayed up in a long time.. its past midnight..i usually pass out by..um.. 9:30 hehe..these days anyway

aw thanks;] funny you say that..i used to be one of the most irresponsible people.. however choosing to keep my baby and being pregnant..have changed me alot the things that were so important to me back in the day..dont mean shit to me now.. and my prioritys have really changed.. before my friends were really important to me..but now the only things that matter are my family..i've learned alot in the past 9 months and i'm sure i'll continue to learn alot.. i dont know...

anyway now that i know what time it is..i suddenly got real tired.. so bed time for me.. goodnight;]

Originally posted by ragsoe505

muffs, i'm in oregon at the moment. intangible fame is coming down to portland sometime in the future, if i ain't visited you by then well come on down,

I should be headed to the P for my spring break...mid march...this because itll be way cheaper then going up to vancouver...sorry earmuffy...but ill still get up there.

alure- hitting that wall with you was one of the funniest and most fun times i've ever had painting, and thats saying alot after 14 and some odd painting, ya know

i.f., i;ll be here, it's about damn time we chill, i'll get you into all the bars, introduce you to all the local skeezers, your gonna have a blast...

mlfantom, if your down to come get me in prescott, or wanna come chill and show me a spot to paint in prescott, then lets do the damn thing. i got train maps, so i'll be doing shit anyway. if your chill we'll chill...