my girl

GWIZ1r

I AM NO PORKER!!!

for the last time i am no cop, pig, pork chop patrolman, or any other ish like that. i am just lookin for mook so i can show love cause i really respect his work especially on the long beach buses...aiight damn it im outro

"I BUST LIKE STITCHES ON FAT BITCHES!!!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i quite like retarded rabbits as a matter of fact . and im certainly not jealous bc , i live in REALITY , with REAL women , not in fantasy imaginary friend land . whats the point in starting a completely bullshit thread about a girl you dont even know , saying that you come home to her . the answer is that there is no point .

Originally posted by ODW

naw, its possible to find an actually perfect girl (for u). if shes meant for you then u shouldnt have a lot of shit to worry about.

yeah, i know. i just get so caught up in business, i'm too tired to look, plus, just in case i get fooled, i guess i'm just scared to get burned by her. i really do hope you're right!

yeah dude. after the last one my head get straightened. no girl can fuck with me now. seriously i see through everything and call em on it. its so great to see there face when they realized that they just got seen through.

im with aser on this. dude shoulda just posted the hyperlink to the site where "his girl" can be found. hahaha. this cat has gotta be a bitch, tryin to play us and shit.

NO BULLSHIT

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/GWIZONES/silly.jpg'> aiight aiight aiight i know i had yall goin for a minute there with the girl in orange but hey can ya blame me for tryin? well yeah i guess you can...anyways no bull shit straight up this is the real pic of my girl i know it aint alot but hey she loves me...sorry for the bullshit

" I BUST LIKE STITCHES ON FAT BITCHES!!"

Originally posted by blink_ATX

yeah uh but what does the body look like??

and guess what, that aint that great pal

i fuck super model types

shit nigga

im a real playa

body is great ill scan another pic

she is great

sure you do

fuck honkey

im a real loser

Originally posted by blink_ATX

yeah uh but what does the body look like??

and guess what, that aint that great pal

i fuck super model types

shit nigga

im a real playa

so thats what your think your girl looks like? a super model?! :lol:

Archived