Looting freights...

deformatron

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

. I and my boys will straight up vick anybody we see breaking into cars,

you have got to be kidding me...you talking like this...

and some one said it up their..it dont matter people will steal ANYTHING... beer is also number one in my area for theft..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by IHATEU

you have got to be kidding me...you talking like this...

and some one said it up their..it dont matter people will steal ANYTHING... beer is also number one in my area for theft..

Yeah, the choice of words is not my style. I internet thugged out there for a minute. Theft has yet to be an issue in my area. But if I catch anyone doing it, I'm going to interrupt.

The Most Likely Scenario

Most of the people I know who are trainhopping or bumming around near train yards won't do anything if they see somebody else break into cargo. They "hate the cops" and have a very limited understanding of how the world works. As the thefts increase, rail surveillance will increase. Perimeter surveillance will increase. Rail yard workers, train crews and other railroad personnel will get more "safety classes" blaming "trespassers" for a lot of their problems. More tramps, trainhoppers, graff writers, homeless bums will all get arrested, and because of the railroad's frustration at not being able to make a serious dent in the thefts, they will start charging harmless trespassers with more and more serious versions of "trespassing." Criminal trespassing, if they catch some kid with a pocket knife, Interfereing with Railroad Operations if they catch someone opening a boxcar door to turn a one-eyed bandit into a scenic cruiser, etc.

The idea that somehow or another graff writers have to steal to write leads them to believe that stealing is okay. They see some genuine criminal ripping off cargo, and they say nothing, because "racking shit is chill." Then they get popped, and convicted, and sentenced to the maximum because the judge is influenced by the skyrocketing crime rate around railroads. Some poor tramp, who is just trying to get from city "A" to city "B" winds up going to County because some thug has no desire to earn an honest living.

I believe there is a difference between rinky-dink crimes like drinking underage, minor-in-possession of alcohol, trespassing, hopping trains, cutting school, etc and more serious felonies like robbery, burglary, murder, rape, armed robbery, etc. Like I said before, the Judge is not likely to make such a fine distinction, especially if the defendent gives him an attitude. The problem is that sometimes boys don't see that there is a huge difference between a schoolyard scuffle fistfight and a date rape. They can't see the huge difference between racking a can of Rusto and relieving some punk of his lunch money at the point of a knife. They don't see the difference between hitting a boxcar, and breaking into that same boxcar.

The railroad cops can certainly be dicks, but the bottom line is that they have the legal authority to enforce the law, and we have no authority whatsoever to be on railroad property, for whatever reason.

I say, "LEAVE THE CARGO ALONE." The kind of assholes who rob cargo are just as likely to rob YOU, if the situation is right. Many of them are plenty dangerous, and often armed. The rail yard workers will eventually begin to consider ALL trespassers as "real criminals" because of these motherfuckers. Bottom line: they are "streamliners" of a different sort. And I hate streamliners.

Guest TrustEvil

i'm no thug by any means, but seriously, if I catch someone who I can handle fucking around with the cargo of some boxcar, I'm knocking his ass out and stuffing him in that boxcar and locking the door and praying to god that the line is ready to leave on a cross country trip and he straight up dies in that metal coffin...no jokes.

you wanna steal shit ??? go shoplift a twinkie from your local 711 you fucking idiot.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by TrustEvil

...if I catch someone who I can handle fucking around with the cargo of some boxcar....

Haha if you can handle him?!?! haha you sound scared to do it anyways... but whatever just find a 2x4 or something you can use as an advantage the idea is not to put them into the hospital but to make them realise the seriousness what they are doing. If you have to put them into to the hospital then do it....

P.S. You can easily take down the largest motherfucker with a swift kick to the testicals. Just don't get your ass kicked.

Guest TrustEvil

perhaps I should have said "If I can handle THEM"...but regardless, if the dude is stealing rice crispies out of a boxcar and he's with some friends or packing some heat, them i'm not stupid enough to get involved.

and maybe that works for you, but I don't kick guys in the nuts. that's just wrong....and gay.

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

Damn, im not sure I could have resisted. All that beer just chillin, I know its completely wrong and all, but i prolly would have grabbed a case.

i am with you on that one.. me turning down beer would be like a crack head finding a car full of crack and sayin naw i dont think i steal that today.:D but all i get is paper and sugar so i guess i will never be tempted

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by slave trader

i saw a show on a&e where they were staking out a yard waiting for looters... they rolled up on some mexicans stealing tommy hilfiger gear out of a boxcar.

so, like cracked said, there is some desireable loot for illegal aliens to take.

hey i saw that one too. that show was awesome.

ive seen open trains before, like kids were gonna loot then saw there was just raw goods inside so the left the doors open, me and my boys closed the dors up not to blow up the spot. but once i seen mad beers everywhere, some crackheaded starred screaming there was a freight parked and opened with pallets of cases of beers and thems was having a free for all. i got me a case even though i dont drink. it was a freight full of stag.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

someone had a story about getting a lazyboy. and then there was one about getting some type of alkaholik beverage. well,magazine stands that have a nice magazine with scantily clad women clutching their orifices while eating food seductively gets a thumbs up from the atomic numero 45.

Ive seen trains carrying some pretty good shit a few times.But not in the yards i paint at it was somewhere else so i didnt mind jacking from it, actually i couldnt resisit and well my freinds still go down and steal stuff and no heat has even come down yet.Oh and if your wondering what it was it was a freight full of kegs.Yes you herd me right kegs!

Guest jeff123456

theres most likley nothing to valuble in trains... maybe some grain.. and shit.. and no theres no fucking mail in trains moron...

<<my freinds still go down and steal stuff and no heat has even come down yet.>>

You're from Texas, i hope you're not referring to a spot in Fort Worth

that your boys steal kegs from, i've been to that spot in the past and do plan on venturing there again in the future. The kind of crap you're talking about can get an otherwise well meaning writer in bigtime shit, so cut it out and advise your boys to cut it out. Even if it's not Fort Worth i'm sure it's an area that writers frequent, as there aren't many cities left in the lone star state without them. Many reputable crews are known for keeping their spots locked down from looters, and i'm talking about numerous areas from NYC to Cali and many in between. If you want to get one over on corporate america go do it at the mall, not in the yards.

RAILROAD POLICE please take note of this, 99% of writers do not tolerate theft out of railroad cars in their areas, this is a benefit to you.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by mental invalid

"I and my boys will straight up vick anybody we see breaking into cars"

-cracked

as in vick vapor rub? seriously ive never heard that term.....either way, i hope you catch a few.....

stupid people....:rolleyes:

I read an interview with Peak One VIC once and he said it came from the name of his crew because they'd steal your shit if they caught you painting in their yard. vandals in control. yeah

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

stealing shit out of trains is retarded...

i know sien5 and all them have handed out beatings to dudes trying to

break into trains...

everytime i go to the yard i got the pepper spray and the baseball

bat ready whether its writers or crackheads robbing shit...they arent leaving without learning the leason not to come back into my yards....

"2 more men charged in thefts from rail yard

By TIM MCGLONE, The Virginian-Pilot

© April 25, 2002

NORFOLK -- Two more men have been charged in the Portlock rail yard theft case, and the investigation has expanded to include the sale of illegal cable converter boxes. "

Originally posted by Main Line

I remember back in 1989 when I was in Jonior High we were horseing around in this freight yard, this was before I wrote, we found a car carrying rice crispies. the door was slightly open. Of course we got our razors out and slashed up as many boxes as we could. Man that was fun as hell. there were rice crispies all over the yard. I sure wish i could come to some of your yards and make a mess like that. If for nothing else just to piss you faggots off.

Ha, making messes is fun.

• 2 weeks later...

this car from Philly came down, I think it was bombed by uhhhh can't remember but it was open...

everything in it was racked cept for some pallets and inflatable thingies...

we took some of the cardboard but then put them back since we realized it was retarded...

Originally posted by slave trader

i saw a show on a&e where they were staking out a yard waiting for looters... they rolled up on some mexicans stealing tommy hilfiger gear out of a boxcar.

so, like cracked said, there is some desireable loot for illegal aliens to take.

i was going to say the same thing...i saw that program too...ther is only peanuts at my spot!!!

hhahahahah:rolleyes:

Re: what if...

Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

yeah ok...what if u were bombing a freight one day and decide to take a looksy inside..and its boxes and boxes of krylon, montana, rusto...whatever.... i know each and everyone of you would rack every fucking case of that shit that night....i know i would

for the sake of grafitti....

FUCK WHAT PARADOX

Archived