almost free (with guest lepo fukas)

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy

and just so no one gets their panties in a bunch over that awake house hit. the house is emptier than a mutha-fucka. it was a crack house till a team of ninja went in, flipped out, and upper cutted all the druggies to death.

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

that's because LF was around before hawaii even had aerosol dumbfuck. I'm not complaining about your crappy style I'm complaining about your lack of respect for those that would conquer those silly islands in a day. any member has put in more work than your whole crew. give it up. there's no winning this one.

FUCK RESPECT, ANY WALL-HOUSE-APARTMENT-LEDGE-ROOF- is a fukin spot. i dont give a shit-SKUM LIFE MUTHAFUCKA- FUCK PEOPLE -OH AND FUCK YOU STAY IN YOUR TOWN BITCH

Guest willy.wonka

writer/bomber/piecers from outworld?

yeah,maybe one day...;)

the apartment thing....

all i was saying is that,"if you get too many complaints by the apartment owners to the police......you'll be hunted down."so will the rest of us.

all gafitti writers on the island will take the heat for you hot heads that think its cool to hit up people's homes...i always thought that there was a simple stupid code to graff ninjas...but people are right when they tell me that all these kids have no respect,comin in the game like thier kings.i dont know most of you and im happy i dont..cause people get pinched and little kids scared to go to jail,snitch.

i always thought of itk...its a fact that they all snitched on each other.

dont let that happen to you guys....for the cycle comes around...people do go down....

well,what do i know? nothing at all....i just live in the apartment complex that some asshole hit....not really,but i know how they must feel.

graff isnt about respect or disrespect.....that part is up to you....

freeway walls on the other hand,"belongs to state"..no worries on those...its not property damage,its vandalism...

"be smart,dont be a retard"

it all became clear...

i dont normally target apt. buildings as they are someones home.

i have only done a few apt. building spots in the past years but they were too good to pass up.

but yes it is pretty shitty of us to paint on someones home.

besides that puts more night marchers(drunk hawaiians) on the street looking for graffiti punks to beat up.

hitting up apt buildings is all good. its not personal property that one owner has to pay for, its a landlords deal. and itll stay alot longer than city and county deal. look at the spots all over apts get it all the time, so what no need to get all huffy your not living on the buildings roof. up is up, some spots are better than others. whos up?

Guest willy.wonka

hahahahhaahahahahaaha

Originally posted by willy.wonka

yeah,maybe one day...;)

the apartment thing....

all i was saying is that,"if you get too many complaints by the apartment owners to the police......you'll be hunted down."so will the rest of us.

all gafitti writers on the island will take the heat for you hot heads that think its cool to hit up people's homes...

should i have said landlords?

look,i only tell you this because thats the way it is..the landlord doesnt see it as getting up.try to see it as how your mother would feel if i did a fat ugly throwup on your front door.

i shouldnt lecture or even complain..i did it.

i like that eat,but the ator.kapi blvd...bad taste.yeah its been up,but it labels you as direspectful little punks.a fuckin eyesore.complaints to the cops add up and we all take the heat....like i said...my homie and i were chased by cops.townside is a hot place to be....its not cause of little tags here and there either.

in frisco they have a guy who is the head of graf task force...he lets you know hes lookin for you by a distinguished mark on your shit,hes a fuck for all im concerned....but grafitti isnt invisble to cops....more like a call out.im pretty sure that image of yours puts a mark on thir minds and they want you "oh so bad"...but they'll be happy with who they'll catch.

before i get on your nerves,lets just say im lookin out.

:huh?:

Guest uncle-boy

Re: hahahahhaahahahahaaha

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i like that eat,but the ator.kapi blvd...bad taste.yeah its been up,but it labels you as direspectful little punks.a fuckin eyesore.

graffiti is disrespectful anywher. do you think that a resturant owner cares less if you hit the back of his building, than a landlord when he see's his roof hit up? no it's disrespect equally towards both of them. and what does your opinion on what's nice have to do with how mad people get at us "little punks". are you saying that people aren't mad at the eat roof but mad at the ator one??? that's just ridiculous. graffiti is graffiti and it's just as illegal, even if it's a freakin piccaso.

but i bet if revok or twist came down here and did a shit load of apt. roofs you guys would have nothing but praise for them.

if i am misunderstanding you and you are just looking out for us, thanks.

Re: Re: hahahahhaahahahahaaha

Originally posted by uncle-boy

but i bet if revok or twist came down here and did a shit load of apt. roofs you guys would have nothing but praise for them.

i agree with you....

i like that ATOR KAPIOLANI--DOPE--SKUMMY--PROPS

OUT.....

yeh, i get what willy is saying. it is a bit dangerous and some roofs can look a bit more disrespectful then others, but im down with the ator roof and almost all graff as long as its not on personal prop like my car or my house. hehhe. but willy is right about us having to be smart about what johhny law is thinking and trying to catch us with. lots of us are getting caught lately and we all got to be on point, ya know. its good were all able to be on the same page about this shit even if we do have different graff ethics

. -peace

Guest Dr. Drew

when filling out forms for financial aid for school, they ask if you've ever been convicted for selling drugs. they don't ask if you've been convicted for criminal property damage, or for vandalism. i've gotten lots of scholarships for college and have never had my criminal record investigated. so please, go out and make hawaii beautiful. :o

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: hahahahhaahahahahaaha

Originally posted by uncle-boy

if i am misunderstanding you and you are just looking out for us, thanks.

yes you are,good points though..like what you said about the resturaunts.

its an old rule,but...

no churches

no cars

no houses...

its the golden set of rules.....

i complain on the ator cause that s the side of somebody's home.not a badass corner rooftop.

stop droppin names/what do you write?...elbarto...

and DR.DREW,thanks for the info....now i can get busted and have no worries..

;) ;)

yeah the churches houses cars thing is one of the most basic respect issues.. if you didn't know about that, i seriously suggest you hit the books and learn some rules/history. as for the "it's only an apartment" argument....it's an apartment..where people live.. maybe it's the landlord who has to pay to clean it off, but it's the people who live there who have to see it every day. i gaurantee that all of you would be pissed if someone hit your place of residence..apartment, house or other..people fuckin live there. and to the twist/revok comment, i'd like to think that they would know enough about graffiti to NOT hit apartments and shit.. they know their shit.. unlike some other people.

haha yup chuck limbert right? i read about that guy on hifiart.com

he puts a "chuck check" over tags and shit. they got interviews of him on the news and some other thing telling teens that he is gay. wtf!?

so funny that guy.

Guest willy.wonka

hahahhahahaha,you know it!

yeah,itsa trip walkin around the bay area and seeing big check marks on your shit.....i know they keep a big list of names...my homie has been hunted down by bart police,but he feels that he was snitched on,its scary to think one of your boys is a snitch,even if you see him everyday and question him about it and he fails to comply.

Guest platapie

you need to look thru these threads hear cause theres a ton of stuff on buildings and shit that people are giving porps too(twist ,tie,amaze all of san fran!) go look banjo.

Archived