almost free (with guest lepo fukas)

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by the answer

you havent seen shit if you think they all look the same.reviews whatever those are just a bunch of shit talking pussys who couldent say that shit to my face when i was on the island

so there remarks mean nothing.

regardless of what you are in denile of,.......

you still suck. :lol:

try to remember that.:idea:

Guest worka
Originally posted by el barto

selo is a meany, even when i was a little skater kid minding my own business he was mean, he still is except im old enough now to notice he sux and is a lame poopy head who get no gurls. but he is bigger than me so he would probably try to man handle me like guys that dont get gurls would. AF gets the ladies and LF is the handsome crew so BOO YA!

i would fuck your girl hard.you LITTLE bitch.

Guest worka
Originally posted by uncle-boy

regardless of what you are in denile of,.......

you still suck. :lol:

try to remember that.:idea:

if i was gay like geto i would i would probubally hump your fat alter boy ass.but i will probubally use the grease off your face to fry my chicken cause im a wigger like that.

Guest worka
Originally posted by platapie

selo=:king: you are the koolest wigger i know. next tiem you try and roll into a la party with a toy try not to get beat up by legends. hahaha

i never said king i dont recall even saying i was better than you thats your weird ideas.i just think you are an irratating opionated queer that knows too little and talks too much. if you were as perceptive as you try to come off as you would not spew such talk show induced drama queen prom queen frat boy cliquetard crap.you focus on the seen and thats why you should of put your energy into becoming a home comeing queen and leave the walls for people that have something to say.rather than your recycled rules ideas and perfect colerd buffs.GETO STRAIGHT THUGGIN.fucking fool.

Guest platapie

you might not have said your a king but i think you are. you just honestly are a better painter then i am. and i am very dedicated to the scene i am apart of. i love my homies:p and your just a wigger punk ass. your a dirty kailua lurker. i cqant wait til i come out to where your at caus eseriously i just wanna fight you up and up and settle this we can chill after and drink a beer and reminesce about hawaii. but until then lets just not have this silly computer war. and if you have a problem with alll of AF TIMER and AND MARSone ECO crew will be in seattle for lords of the floor next week and you can take it up with them.

but until we see each other its all good homie cant wait to see you. ask your boy barns how i handle my business. :D

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by worka

if i was gay like geto i would i would probubally hump your fat alter boy ass.but i will probubally use the grease off your face to fry my chicken cause im a wigger like that.

ms.selo,

please let me reiterate what this whole "thing" is about. It's about grafitti, and well instead of admitting that you are not as good as you think, you decide to get all huffy about it. well sir, i may have a fat ass, but i was never an alter boy. so your fantasy about that one is down the tube. and further more, i dont think the grease off my face would be suffice to actually fry chicken. oh well, back to the grafitti subject, you are still junk. I've only been painting a little over a year, and i think i'm better than you. that's pretty pathetic considering how long you've been painting, and the fact that i am still pretty crappy, and have a long way to go.

ha-ha, nobody likes you, or your grafitti. :lol:

Guest platapie
Originally posted by worka

i would fuck your girl hard.you LITTLE bitch.

have you honestly ever even had a girlfreind? let alone been close enuff to sniff a pussy?

^^^^mind your own business.

the rest of you are bickering like sissybitches, especially SELO and GETO. why don't you guys stop yourselves and settle it in Seattle if it really even goes that far. you guys are retarded, the internet don't settle shit idiots.;) ;)

Guest trAmple

people are so worried about how good they can paint....hahahaa i don't see why people care so damn much, do you paint to please everyone so everyone likes it..haha i better keep my mouth shut already but internet arguing is soo much fun :o ahhh i can recongnize good ol entertainment when i see it..thanks guys LOL

i'm just bored and bickering please forgive my kindness

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by trAmple

people are so worried about how good they can paint....hahahaa i don't see why people care so damn much,

i care how my peices and stuff come out, i mean, i put a lot of energy, time and money into doing it, so i would hope that it comes out looking nice. and i dont paint for other people, but if someone likes my stuff it makes me feel proud of what i did. it is art........in a way.

i dont really care that selo isn't an amazing painter, i mean i only know about a handful of REALLY good painters. it's just that he brought this thread back from like pg.7 just to be an asshole and riticize someone on their PAINTING ABILITIES. (who i by the way think is better than selo) so that is the only reason i even say shit about his painting skills. if he wasnt such a jerk i wouldnt be saying anything.

he just likes to talk shit on the computer because everyone used to talk shit about us before we found this site. he's actually a pretty cool guy, just fucking with people to get a rise. and everyone that's ever been a little skater has been picked on by someone older, its a part of it, just like people like to fuck with new writers, or freshmen, or any new guy. knowhatimsayin? look how people fucked with AE on their thread, that shit was funny, you know it was, everyone gets it some, look at all the shit talk on these boards.

Archived