almost free (with guest lepo fukas)

el barto

Guest expansionAE

alrightz. thank for the info

ill go check it out. i think theres a camera place by ala'z so ill go there. but how much do you think it costs for the ones that you guys mentioned? because i dunno if i gotz enough to dropz for it..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest expansionAE

hmmm... what was dog face talking about that TELEPHOTO? it sounds useful to have a camera with that. i like that $200 price range. im not to sure if that camera store by ala'z is a rip off.. where did you get yours cute? maybe i can save some $. well im goin into town soon and ill go stop by some places. aightz. thanks again. piece

I STILL SAY THIS THREAD SUCKS!!

MY BAD FOR NOT CHECKING MY SPELLING!! ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU FOOLS OUT THERE ARE A THE WORST CARBON COPY OF WESTCOAST ARTIST!! WHAT THE FUCK I LOOK LIKE TRAVELING ALL THE WAY TO HAWAII TO BATTLE YOU IM IN CALI ARE YOU GONNA COME OVER HERE TO BATTLE ME?

Guest expansionAE

Re: I STILL SAY THIS THREAD SUCKS!!

Originally posted by aichs47

MY BAD FOR NOT CHECKING MY SPELLING!! ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU FOOLS OUT THERE ARE A THE WORST CARBON COPY OF WESTCOAST ARTIST!! WHAT THE FUCK I LOOK LIKE TRAVELING ALL THE WAY TO HAWAII TO BATTLE YOU IM IN CALI ARE YOU GONNA COME OVER HERE TO BATTLE ME?

S-T-F-U...

why are you coming to our thread trying to start beef? are you really THAT cocky? even if you are that good, bible will still burn you.

Guest Dr. Drew

You're from hawaii. You make it painfully obvious who you really are. you're making yourself look silly, use your graff name to talk shit.

Guest bustopjesus

this thread doesnt suck

hawaii stuff is cool since there isnt that much and the few writers we have dont do much piecing in public, so when theres bombs and shit its like whoa!

What city? I'll come cross you out if i'm ever there. Then i'll leave and you'll never know what happened. I won't come out there JUST to battle YOU, you aren't that important, you're probably from some sissy town like san rafael anyway. I bet you jock the west coast too, and that's worse, 'cause you're there. maybe you could get your mommy to take you on vacation here in the islands, she could stroke yer weiner and you could battle AF, it'd be nice.

Guest KrylonKing

damn i wish there were more writers in hawaii...but its kinda kool knowing olny a handfull of us caused soo much rukus in hawaii. kinda makes me feel speical:king: word!!!!!

Guest expansionAE
Originally posted by KrylonKing

damn i wish there were more writers in hawaii...but its kinda kool knowing olny a handfull of us caused soo much rukus in hawaii. kinda makes me feel speical:king: word!!!!!

i think you need a can of shut the hell up! j/j

haha.. piece

go skate on friday were going manoa

THIS THREAD STILL SUCKS!!

SO YOU WANT ME TO COME TO HAWAII TO BATTLE YOU BUT YOU WONT COME TO CALI TO BATTLE ME! THATS KOOL!! IM IN HAWTHORNE, CALI SO IF YOU ARE AROUND YOU CAN LOOK ME UP, ITS NO BIG DEAL PEOPLE CAN WOOF ALL THEY WANT BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT JUST TALK!! OH THIS IS THE NAME THAT I WRITE, TO THAT PERSON THAT THOUGHT THAT I MIGHT NOT BE IN CALI!!

THIS THREAD STILL SUCKS!! THE WORSE THROW UPS IVE SEEN IN MY LIFE, BUT HEY WHO AM I TO JUDGE HOW WACK YOUR ART IS??

Guest willy.wonka

hahhahhahahahahaha

hahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhahahaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahhahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhahahaahhahahahahahaahahahahahhhahhahahahhaahahahahhaahhahahhahahaahhahahahahaha......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest uncle-boy

well justo add to this whole argument here is my finall reply to you ms.aichs47...............meef.

now lets get back to da pikchas.:D

Guest Dr. Drew

-I don't care if someone says that our graff sucks. Our crew is still new, and some of us haven't even been writing for more than a year.

-If i wanted to criticize someone's style, you can bet I'd say what i write so you can compare. I wouldn't register a new name on a message board to criticize, then use my regular screen name to praise it.

-I actually like it when someone says they don't like my stuff, it pushes me to improvement. I'm not gonna bitch back, just don't be shady about it. its okay to have an opinion

-This island is so small, and so few of us writers. Its a damn shame that everyone is so competitive. We would all do so much better if we just encouraged each other

-Not to be a bitch, but there's only about twenty active writrs in hawaii, do we really need four threads on here? its cool to make seperate threads, but we just keep bumping them to death. Katch burns us all, and his thread is probobly on page 10 by now.

-Some people only post in these Hawaii threads. I hope you guys are looking at the other stuff, its so much better.

-Do we really need to bump this thread (which knocks good threads to page 2) just to say we went bombing last night, caught two fills, got chased, the ditch we paint in is on main street: go down two blocks from broadway, behind the mango tree there's a ladder just mauka of the light pole that has the AN tag, blablabla.....really, this isn't stuff to posted on the net

-if you wanna talk to a writer, just email them. you can do so via this website.

-sorry for bitching, just my two cents. If you disagree with what I say, i know they're only my opinions.

-I'm leaving hawaii in a few days. Going away to where there is no internet so this will probobly be my last post for a few months

-I'll miss you guys.

Biker-Ator-Awake-Mind-Tofu-Reck-Anek-Onit-Bible-Rest-Bean

I love my crew ;)

Guest trAmple

not to piss anyone off or anything..

but i think what dR.dRew is getting at is lets stop taking this thread so seriously, its not the whole world..ahh fuk it i'm just gonna start a whole argument heheheheheh:dazed:

Guest willy.wonka

i wish all these threads would just die already....

let all the af lf te hjg threads die!!!!

cant bump an island when youre trying to bump a crew...

not like im gonnna do it,but someone should really take the time and create an island thread...and just fill the first few pages with nothing but pics...a couple of you can do it...just have one person create the thread and after that a couple of you guys just posts pics...

just make sure it says.."Aloha From Hawaii",haha:) besides..it would show a little more class than 4 threads for you guys...

hawaii threads are like a hop, skip and a jump, to a hop skip and a jump again....onethread for oneisland.

if you dont like what i said,"its just my opinion."i'll just go back to suckin my own dick thank you very much....

Guest Dr. Drew

sorry, don't wanna argue with you guys, but my point was: make a thread, let it ride, then let it die.

i like people just making threads of just their crew because when people used to make hawaii threads, other hawaii people would get their panties in a bunch because they weren't represented on that thread.

its all cool to add more to pics to threads to bump them, but really, four threads (each with five pages or so )of the same ten people talking about their bombing stories is just silly. is this thread at ten pages already? i'm not pointing fingers because i know i'm guilty as well.

hope that clears up what i'm trying to say.

peace.

Archived