almost free (with guest lepo fukas)

el barto

i love how people get all amped about graff and they don't even care about all the litter in that spot. i feel like writing a letter myself. it pisses me off that they'll go and buff the freeways and totally ignore all da rubbish. loloheads dats why.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by dogface

they'll go and buff the freeways and totally ignore all da rubbish. loloheads dats why.

good point

:idea:

Guest duh-rye-won

though it might sound strange, angels call my name

now i feel like i should scan in my jawbreaker tattoo.

whos the jawbreaker fan?

i never said i didn't have ugly shit, stop getting so defensive, go under the bridge by KamIV, i got ugly shit there, got some ugly old flicks too, relax, shit. and i should say that, because its true, nobody starts out good, especially at letters, characters maybe, that's why i said it, not to insult you, fuckin relax man. i got a really ugly old tag on the fwy, and lots in waikiki and kailua. all really faded tho

Guest platapie

hahaha your the one thats got your pantys in a bunch. you should chill out. thats why i posted this:D . if i was mad i would have posted this:mad: . so take some of your own advice.:love2:

Guest willy.wonka

that news article thing.....

"these vandals have managed to take a most beautiful area and give it some of the ambiance of a trash dumpster. "

yeah you guys did....fuckin assholes.i always wanted to bomb there too,but i knew what it would look like, so i didnt out of respect for a beach that i grew up on.in a way...it does piss me off...like,"whoa!what fucking punks did this?!...i was feelin that when i saw that rek and the other "unreadable thing".when i saw the af..i was frustrated...like the beach looks fucked up now...

other than that...good ups....

Guest the answer
Originally posted by platapie

where are you living now? i hear your in the same place im moving too in a few months. i cant wait to see you. itll be fun fun fun.;)

wow man my own personal stalker thats so coOl.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by the answer

wow man my own personal stalker thats so coOl.

kooler then you will ever know. ill be waiting in the bushes:stretch:

Archived