almost free (with guest lepo fukas)

el barto

Guest KrylonKing

they have prisons in hawaii??? werd! i thought you just put people in bamboo cages and tie them up on trees and wack them with sticks! hmm is there these things called cars there too??:confused: TAGG COCONUTS!!!!:dazed:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by platapie

< im drunk

this statement is totally falsee, to make it a true one just replace the word "drunk" with "a silly bo billy".

Guest abcd4567

heeh.. wellz, im gonna check out kaimuki, moiliili, university, kinna sorta mcully side.. look out for new bombs over there later.

piece -`aReK'-

i went solo bombing last night...fuckin had to run from a 4-0(security guard), not a 5-0(popo).....but fuck dat guy i'll tag his building...made me scrap my arm and shit.....no more 10 o'clock bombs for me or goin solo again.....fuck dat shit if you go bombing you need sombody just in case you gotta fuck some guy up for HATING....fuckin HATERs....

DONT HATE....MASTURBATE

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Dr. Drew

goddammit! you just burned this whole thread with that diar wholecar. :eek:

thast what i was thinking. fuck yo uforest for tryign to pull that shit otu here. assface. diar is dope tho. jus saw that pic about 30 tiems already

Originally posted by aVG.jOe

i went solo bombing last night...fuckin had to run from a 4-0(security guard), not a 5-0(popo).....but fuck dat guy i'll tag his building...made me scrap my arm and shit.....no more 10 o'clock bombs for me or goin solo again.....fuck dat shit if you go bombing you need sombody just in case you gotta fuck some guy up for HATING....fuckin HATERs....

DONT HATE....MASTURBATE

you should of let us know, me and jrunk did a little something something last night to.

i think spum went solo also...

"these people" . hmm i guess im one of these people. anyways if you havent noticed this is a hawaii thread and unless you diar. i dont think you should coem on here insulting us and posting flix like that. sure its good but its not hawaii.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by forest gump

yo platapie kiss my ass im tryin to get this shit stright and this thread looked fucked you could post you moms ass and these people would think it was dope so just go fuck youself

why would i wanna kiss your ass? or post pictures of my mom? your such a creative person i would have never thaught someone liek your self would be so smart into say those things. be creative you coke bottle humping mongaloid. but hey with a name like forst gump what was i saposed to think you were gonna say?

get off your own jock you toy motherfucker.

Guest KrylonKing

SHIET!!!

anyone was out by that construction site behind kaimuki kinda towards waikiki side?? me and 2 others were out there until a fleet of pig mobiles start raceing down both sides of the fucking road!! then we had to hawl ass across kaimuki high and hide out in kaimuki ditch just to be chased by a fucking sicurity guard who saw us come out so we had to run to UH!! i mean fuck! dont 10 cop cars have anything better to do than catch 3 taggers??? hate cops!!! BAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD experince:heated:

Re: SHIET!!!

Originally posted by KrylonKing

anyone was out by that construction site behind kaimuki kinda towards waikiki side?? me and 2 others were out there until a fleet of pig mobiles start raceing down both sides of the fucking road!! then we had to hawl ass across kaimuki high and hide out in kaimuki ditch just to be chased by a fucking sicurity guard who saw us come out so we had to run to UH!! i mean fuck! dont 10 cop cars have anything better to do than catch 3 taggers??? hate cops!!! BAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD experince:heated:

hehe

we keep running into each other, we should do something one night. the arson on n. king is dope, he should of filled it in.

Guest platapie

Re: SHIET!!!

Originally posted by KrylonKing

why is this even here? do you not no that police do read these boards your giving up spots. jus be a lil more secretive dude come on man common sense

Archived