almost free (with guest lepo fukas)

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skcum pfhukr

open season

fuk guidelines...i live in a apt with my grandparents...bomb it!

my mom got a nice house in hawaii kai...bomb it!my dad lives in a townhouse in millilani....bomb it!we are vandals in HAWAII!no respect for concrete...any way the walls and roofs

work the same with or without paint.people need to loosin up

look around and get priorities straight...i know crackheads that hate writters...i know burglers that hate writters...thers probably child molesters that think we are evil...how kan ba?

we dont destroy shit...they do!hyes chill out dude...geto vent...

5 kronies?....ouch.

is there any christian vandals?:confused: hope not

fuk graff....arsen ....burn.:king: the king must die

fuk everyone dess do whatyou want....k

hypocrites

i normally dont voice my opinions.........but ATOR gave me a reason to respond. you guys are up as hell, i send props and my regards to you guys hitting it hard, but i remember you guys were the ones saying "just paint"..........going over my shit wasnt respectful on your behalf. especially witrh that toxic avenger-ish mutated green fill. you had all the room in the world on that wall. i dont cap anyone like that....let me know know your intentions why you capped me......the impression i get is that it was a diss on your part. i may not be as up as you guys.......but i do it for fun....just like you......so to be put out like that by those who share that same reason for painting is an insult.im gonna keep this a personal thing.............obviously you guys think you are graff gods or something and we all know thats bullshit. im not gonna bring the rest of TE into this just because you picked on one of the little guys of the crew. i know i may not find the time to get as up as you are, but when i do, my style changes......unlike you and your whole crew. anyway, im not telling you to change a thing, keep on keepin it on..."paint for fun"........right?

Guest Dr. Drew

Re: hypocrites

Originally posted by BioForm

my style changes......unlike you and your whole crew.

for example...?

Guest willy.wonka

bla bla bla....

hey,im on a flyer for some graf/party thing..prettycool...i got some girl buying me spraypaint,but theres no fuckin good colors on this island...

i wasnt gonna do it but i saw the flyers..and it looks dope.

:D being pushed into something you dont wanna do..."aint" half bad.

Pacific Rim Job Police

hey Pac Man.........woot woot.........yeah.....you are getting old as canned fart would smell.........yep....you are history........dead weight...........canned beef........laid off......retired.......out of commission..........out of service.........forgotten.......age old.......a scratched record........a used condom........ crashed harddrive.......a dull needle (you know what i mean)......an STD stricken needle..........flushed down the toilet.......used toilet paper.......a popped balloon.......six feet under........peeling wall paper.........rusting bike chain.........an infected appendix........a crashed Valiant...........broken glasses.......and......................neutered.

i got JRUNC's jacket in my van.

as for apartments, fuck it, just don't be suprised if the fuzz tries to make an example out of you.

people bomb apartment roofs and fire escapes all the time on the mainland, but it is asking for heat, and the whole community feels it. you know what happened at the pearl city piecing spot, well it happens in any neighborhood, lots of bombing all at once in 1 area draws a lot of attention. just be smart and don't admit to anything, and if you wind up in a lot of trouble just flee to the mainland, it's a lot easier to bomb there anyway, i'd love to see how mainland writers fare in our police infested environment, it's a lot harder here, guaranteed.

Re: Pacific Rim Job Police

Originally posted by BioForm

hey Pac Man.........woot woot.........yeah.....you are getting old as canned fart would smell.........yep....you are history........dead weight...........canned beef........laid off......retired.......out of commission..........out of service.........forgotten.......age old.......a scratched record........a used condom........ crashed harddrive.......a dull needle (you know what i mean)......an STD stricken needle..........flushed down the toilet.......used toilet paper.......a popped balloon.......six feet under........peeling wall paper.........rusting bike chain.........an infected appendix........a crashed Valiant...........broken glasses.......and......................neutered.

heh.. cute

Archived