almost free (with guest lepo fukas)

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trAmple

you didn't start bombing till after high school, so quit talking like your the king before your ninja ass gets flown across the room..funny how the people you teach end up being better then you( from your best friend hyes)

i dig the trailer and the Ator truck on H-3. you guys have any problems with tweekers w/big knives when you did that trailer? we got chased outta there by 3 of 'em with all kine nutz jail tattoos and stab wound scars and shit. Ke'ehi lagoon park is ghetto as fuck once you cross that foot bridge.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by trAmple

you didn't start bombing till after high school, so quit talking like your the king before your ninja ass gets flown across the room..funny how the people you teach end up being better then you( from your best friend hyes)

i didnt relize you care so much about when i started bombing and shit. as for the people i teach being better then me im stoked that 2 people that i taught are better then me cause you have about 5 kronies that will never be able to paint as good as the 2 kids i taught. and who declared you king? cause i never said i was king or tried to imply it. you need to check yourself. were doing our thing and you should do yours.

you guys both sound like queens to me, don't take that too personal, just think it's silly, everybody needs to keep their ego in check. HYES, i'm gonna call u to go bombing soon, that hapai chick aint hapai anymore so i've been really busy.

Guest platapie

i dont care if you like me or not colur. im not hear to please you guys. im having fun with what i do and you should do the same. but i dont care if you liek me. i dont care if any1 likes me or not ive been kool to every1 and the only time i open my mouth is when someone says somthign involving me or my crew. if you can or any1 can find a post of mine where i dissed someone before they said anythign about me or my crew then id liek to see it. anyway this shit is dumb this whoel computer trash talk is stupid and i want thread to be kool so i will be eraseing my posts soon. nice spot on dilingham tho and the roof in kaimuki is dope too.

yeah man

i didnt come here looking for trouble.

i dont have problems with anyone, well theres blesone from the makakilo ditch and blur who felt the need to slap stickers on peoples tags but other than that no heat.

i dont know what the conflict is or had anything to do with it therefore i stay out of the shit throwing.

peace...

i have to say, with the exception of bible and a few others, the majority of the stuff here has been pretty shitty. there's a reason why you should learn simples and letter structure before jumping straight into 'wildstyle' and 'abstract' shit.

and what the fuck is up with bombing apartment buildings?:(

you are right, most of the stuff on here is pretty shitty...

the fact that some newjacks stole the crew name LF and then interpreted it as meaning LEPO FUKAS makes me wanna barf. fuck hawaii I wish it would secede or something... puerto rico is where its at!

props to the real LF!

POE!

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by banjo bob

and what the fuck is up with bombing apartment buildings?:(

yeah...i wasnt thinkin that was too cool either.it shows that the graf scene in hawaii is totally disrespectful and somehing should be done about that...ATOR is hot...not meaning cool...im meaning police would really like to know who you guys are....

once you get too many complaints on your name,for bombing buildings that didnt need to be bombed on.it adds up...then a demand is sent in to find any graf artists around..kapiolani is hot as fuck...my homie hit a tag up and next thing we knew...we were gettin chased..good thing we were like juice and method man,"knowing the cuts."

as much as i would like to do it...i dont think you'll see me up in awesome spots...if you get arrested...its hard/impossible to get grants for college/artschool...

only if i were 14 again...i was thinking of busting some frisco shit and doing a rollar across the top of this apartment building,with a little help of course...its tall and i got ways to do it...maybe that'll be my last out in the open hardcore for hawaii..maybe...its very tempting.

Guest trAmple

sorry but tE doesn't give fRee scholarships like aF doEs(from hyes)

p.S. its pretty pathetic how long you guys sit at the computer

Guest platapie

its pathetic that you care about what i do so much. and im down to let peopel paint with me and my freinds if there cool so if you think thats a scholarship then so be it i dont give a shit.

leave the hatein for satan

Guest uncle-boy

to all people complaining about hitting up apartments and stuff (banjo bob,dysco bryso).....stop being a fucking pussy. if i had trains or something better to paint we writers here would. nah, all the real writers would do both. fuck you and all your edicit, save it for eating dinner with your boyfriends parents. if i bring heat to me its my thang, if everyone gets heat from it, it's only those who do graffiti anyway so they know they are already taking a risk. if i could get it so no one else got extra heat i would. but how are people supposed to hit new, good spots without taking a risk?? and as for the lf crew name shit, geez go suck their dicks already and you can tell them how much you hate the lepo fuckas as they jizz on your face. frankly i don't give a shit about you, because the real lf wasn't big enuff for some kids in hawaii to know about them, they really were not that important to consider when thinking of a stupid crew name. you know there is a whole world out there to worry about, stop whinning about other writers.(we're supposed to be on the same team)

but i think i can finally agree with aVG.jOE, let's fuck shit up, royal.

props to TE,HJG,UK,AF,LF, and anyone else i forgot.

that's because LF was around before hawaii even had aerosol dumbfuck. I'm not complaining about your crappy style I'm complaining about your lack of respect for those that would conquer those silly islands in a day. any member has put in more work than your whole crew. give it up. there's no winning this one.

Guest uncle-boy

i already have respect for low flow. but i didn't fnd out about them until way after we started our crew. we weren't about to change our name because frankly we are never going to be big enuff to even have a conflict with the original lf. but here comes the world wide web to start ridiculous and pointless beef. i actually wish a good crew from outside hawaii would come and kill it., it would motiviate everyone. sorry if my last post was stupid, i want to keep this thread a happy one.

Guest platapie

who hear needs to let air out of their heads? no one hear has said anythign even remotely close to sayign there a king or that there better then anyone else. no one in AF has said anythign even close to that. its everyone else who is hateing on us. we give you guys props for doign stuff and try to keep things chill, we are still workign towards the same objective. and insted of tryign to be kool you guys decide to put words in our mouth. we dont give a shit about you guys stop caring about us. you hate us so much think were big headed u think we are rich kids that have mommy and daddy to pay for everythign fuck all of you we could give to shits about you guys. were doing our thing you do yours. you seem to be way up in our business for not lieklying us. jesus now i no how willy wonka felt about a month ago.

AF dosent care about you i no its hard to get thru your thick lil skulls but we dont so fuck off already.

jus paint i dont care about your personal storys i dont care about when you started painting i jsu wanna see graff.

Archived